PDA

View Full Version : winning as always...

<George>
03-27-2011, 12:17 PM
I see many of you complaining about the games isues like you your selfs are some kind of Top pc programers and knowing everything about this game,how to fly it,how to code it,how ti make its histrory...all the time since i remeber the same guys with the same attitude,all the same guys who a year ago and more were begging to have at least something new to fly,something new to try....and now they have it...they start complaining and WINNING like little babys that they cant have theirs toys..
easy up guys,its the beggining of the game,the strange would be if all were perfect with no errors at all,be patient and give to the team time to do their work..
only one word from me for all those...
RIDICULOUS....

Tree_UK
03-27-2011, 12:20 PM
I see many of you complaining about the games isues like you your selfs are some kind of Top pc programers and knowing everything about this game,how to fly it,how to code it,how ti make its histrory...all the time since i remeber the same guys with the same attitude,all the same guys who a year ago and more were begging to have at least something new to fly,something new to try....and now they have it...they start complaining and WINNING like little babys that they cant have theirs toys..
easy up guys,its the beggining of the game,the strange would be if all were perfect with no errors at all,be patient and give to the team time to do their work..
REDICULES....

George - do you mean whinning?

If your going to use just 'one' word it might be a good idea to spell it right, otherwise you may look 'Ridiculous'.

ATAG_Dutch
03-27-2011, 12:22 PM

If your going to use just 'one' word it might be a good idea to spell it right, otherwise you may look 'Ridiculous'.

Actually, tree, he means 'whining':rolleyes:

Also the word 'your' in this context should be 'you're'.

Whilst we're on the subject, there is no such expression as 'could of', the expression is 'could have'.

Nanuk
03-27-2011, 12:23 PM

Says tha guy who used a quote from Johnny 'Rotton' . . . .

Triggaaar
03-27-2011, 12:23 PM
Many members on this forum don't speak English as their first language, so I don't go around correcting everyone's spelling, but I thought I'd help you out here because the point of your post gets lost:

winning = when you win something (eg, a game of football)
you mean 'whining'.

And the one word you want to use is
RIDICULOUS....

Triggaaar
03-27-2011, 12:25 PM
George - do you mean whinning? Genius :mrgreen:

Tree_UK
03-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Genius :mrgreen:

lol, I could try and claim that it was just a typo :grin::grin:

SsSsSsSsSnake
03-27-2011, 12:29 PM
lol you guys crack me up,in a nice way :)

Sauf
03-27-2011, 12:29 PM
lol, I could try and claim that it was just a typo :grin::grin:

wont wash Tree, You should know only perfection is tolerated here!

<George>
03-27-2011, 12:46 PM
tnx correcting...;)

Insuber
03-27-2011, 12:47 PM

British humour ? :D

Tree_UK
03-27-2011, 12:52 PM
British humour ? :D

That works for me Insuber, thanks :grin::grin:

Triggaaar
03-27-2011, 01:25 PM
I think George needs to have this thread deleted so he can start a new one.

Meusli
03-27-2011, 02:20 PM
I think George needs to have this thread deleted so he can start a new one.

Yeah, he sort of blew it straight away. At least it brought us some humour!

KeBrAnTo
04-24-2011, 10:28 AM
Many members on this forum don't speak English as their first language, so I don't go around correcting everyone's spelling, but I thought I'd help you out here because the point of your post gets lost:

winning = when you win something (eg, a game of football)
you mean 'whining'.

And the one word you want to use is
RIDICULOUS....

+1

You're absolutely right but you cannot expect any less from many of the brits, it is their mentality you know, the empire, etcetera.... It is funny to see how they get bothered because some mistakes written in their own language by people who doesn't obviously master it enough, but at the same time most of them do not know how to speak any other language. Ironic.

Maybe we should change the rules and make them express themselves in another different language than theirs, I think it would help them to get more open-minded in such situations.

Many XXX to the empire LoL

Strike
04-24-2011, 11:19 AM
+1

You're absolutely right but you cannot expect any less from many of the brits, it is their mentality you know, the empire, etcetera.... It is funny to see how they get bothered because some mistakes written in their own language by people who doesn't obviously master it enough, but at the same time most of them do not know how to speak any other language. Ironic.

Maybe we should change the rules and make them express themselves in another different language than theirs, I think it would help them to get more open-minded in such situations.

Many XXX to the empire LoL

Excuse me but this thread requires an archeologist to dig up. Why bother digging the forums for a thread that was last responded to nearly 1 month ago (missed it by 3 days)? Just to rant at brits?

Hats off for you!

kimosabi
04-24-2011, 12:14 PM
This thread is now about Indonesia.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/maps/images/maps/indonesia_map.gif

KeBrAnTo
04-24-2011, 12:26 PM
Excuse me but this thread requires an archeologist to dig up. Why bother digging the forums for a thread that was last responded to nearly 1 month ago (missed it by 3 days)? Just to rant at brits?

Hats off for you!

Sorry, a problem of the browser probably, marked as unread. I'm not keeping up to date with any of the forums, not enough time you see.

Anyway no rant, just a coment about a non charitative interpretation and what I think is taking the piss of one guy who tries his best using another different language than his.

Maybe you agree with that attitude, I don't know.:rolleyes:

Strike
04-24-2011, 01:03 PM
This thread is now about Indonesia.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/maps/images/maps/indonesia_map.gif

Well done! Crisis avoided! :p Dodged that one didn't we? ;)

kimosabi
04-24-2011, 01:12 PM
I am a viking. I don't dodge anything, I kill it with my sword. And mead.

Strike
04-24-2011, 01:55 PM
Yes on that note we often traveled to britain back in the day to help them demolish their homes, "borrow" some valuables, keep the male population low through a combination of excessive mead drinking and swords + romantically persuade the women to make very voulantary love with us. Then everybody stood at the shore and waved and cheered wishing us good luck and welcome back later!! Gotta love our history!

BigPickle
04-24-2011, 02:28 PM

Stamford Bridge fella's is all you need to know :-P

Then you put down your swords to settle here instead cos you were so tired of having to keep coming back to try to keep the anglo-saxons down, just in time to get spanked along with the anglo-saxons by a load of randy normans.

The real peoples of the British Isles you did not fight because they lived in areas too harsh for you to go, anyone can take people off guard.
No-one has ever invaded those area's apart from the romans and that proved to lead towards their downfall.

kimosabi
04-24-2011, 03:06 PM
Yes on that note we often traveled to britain back in the day to help them demolish their homes, "borrow" some valuables, keep the male population low through a combination of excessive mead drinking and swords + romantically persuade the women to make very voulantary love with us. Then everybody stood at the shore and waved and cheered wishing us good luck and welcome back later!! Gotta love our history!

Yup, always been a very lovable crowd us Nords.

Stamford Bridge fella's is all you need to know :-P

Then you put down your swords to settle here instead cos you were so tired of having to keep coming back to try to keep the anglo-saxons down, just in time to get spanked along with the anglo-saxons by a load of randy normans.

The real peoples of the British Isles you did not fight because they lived in areas too harsh for you to go, anyone can take people off guard.
No-one has ever invaded those area's apart from the romans and that proved to lead towards their downfall.

Local pride, that's what this is. Vikings never "invaded" so to speak, they took your women, gold and food. Some of them settled, some of them went back. Some went on to trade, pillage or settle in the rest of Europe, even America. And some got killed. One or two boats don't attack groups of hundreds, maybe thousands, of warriors. They weren't stupid you know. It was a motley crew that were pretty much forced to explore because wars between the local tribes had the country in serious demand of resources.

Hell, Vikings even took part in the middle east crusade. Not bad for a small "country" which had, like, 10 people in those days. Especially when you consider that the Norsemen you saw down there were mostly explorers and traders. Not warriors. The warriors had their hands full up here at the time. Defending their kings, or attacking others kings. ;)

\history class

But what happened with Indonesia? Noone wants to talk about Indonesia?

whoarmongar
04-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Mead. Bah, mead is a pussy alcoholic beverage drunk by Fairies, Pixies and Gay Vikings.

In actual fact, the true viking invaders of England were the Danes. They ruled the north and east of England for a considerable time `till they eventually got defeated by the AngloSaxons at Stamford Bridge. This is the original cause of the north/south divide in England.
Then the norman robber barons defeated the AngloSaxons at Hastings and that was the end of AngloSaxon England.

kimosabi
04-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Hey! We had 3 guys at Stamford Bridge! Don't try to take credit for that battle you pølse.

Strike
04-24-2011, 05:29 PM
pølse.

Don't forget it's red in Denmark ;)

Chips86
04-24-2011, 06:20 PM
RIDICULOUS....

Your right, there is way too much tiger blood and adonis DNA in IL2.

BigPickle
04-24-2011, 10:48 PM
Not bad for a small "country" which had, like, 10 people in those days.

LOL thats because they all came to live in England :-P
All the warriors went to England because they realised it was just so nice :) Maybe there's not enought rain in Norway.

kimosabi
04-24-2011, 10:51 PM
Well, I hope you don't agree with all of my post, BigPickle, because it was loaded with incorrect statements. :grin: