PDA

View Full Version : Real BF109E flying

Bewolf
04-14-2011, 01:07 AM
Thought you guys might like that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cLmBZWDyBM&feature=fvsr

BMCha
04-14-2011, 01:23 AM
Not an E, but I've found this to be another good video of the 109. Great job on the sound recording as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nj77mJlzrc

MACK-ATTACK
04-14-2011, 04:35 AM
I dont understand why oleg couldnt have used sounds like this in game.... Is it really that difficult? the fly bys sound so so so so much better it is music to my ears! OLEG please! fix the plane sounds!

41Sqn_Stormcrow
04-14-2011, 07:13 AM
What we have are place holders for the real sound files to come with one of the following patches ...

They work on it. Some are already implemented. Go to external view of the 110C4 (or C7). That is already quite a good sound.

However I doubt we will ever get a sound that is really close to the real thing.

But it will be considerably improved.

zipper
04-14-2011, 07:24 PM
HA! That sounds SO fake.

recoilfx
04-14-2011, 07:34 PM
What we have are place holders for the real sound files to come with one of the following patches ...

They work on it. Some are already implemented. Go to external view of the 110C4 (or C7). That is already quite a good sound.

However I doubt we will ever get a sound that is really close to the real thing.

But it will be considerably improved.

Where did you hear that the sounds are place holders?

Cpt.Badger
04-14-2011, 08:59 PM

How do you know that ?

But don't worry though - we have great looking grass and very detailed tanks. :grin:

Trumper
04-14-2011, 09:48 PM
:( Oleg himself stated prior to the release that the development video sounds were place holders and we wouldn't hear the proper ingame sounds until the sim was released.
We did question this and now we know why,there were no realistic engine sounds ,the place markers are still there and they still sound like il2 lawn mowers :(