PDA

View Full Version : Will this game (Xbox 360 version) support the Ace Combat 6 flight stick?

hdcase
07-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks in advance.

Raw Kryptonite
07-24-2009, 02:50 PM
Yes.

hdcase
07-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Awesome, thank you for the quick reply.

David603
07-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Now that is quick, the original question was answered within one minute :)

Raw Kryptonite
07-24-2009, 04:33 PM
:grin:

markyboyacebassist
01-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Thanks in advance.

I've just received my flightstick from Gambaz & while everything seems to function ok. I just can't figure how to change the view to cockpit! DOH!!:confused:

stealth finger
01-05-2010, 04:16 PM
landing brakes dont work on the sticks though. fixed in the patch if that ever happens

InfiniteStates
01-05-2010, 04:30 PM
I've just received my flightstick from Gambaz & while everything seems to function ok. I just can't figure how to change the view to cockpit! DOH!!:confused:
Can't you change the default view in options on the main menu? I know it's not as nice as having it on a button, but it's a workaround...

stealth finger
01-05-2010, 04:36 PM

with an av8r its one one of the bumbers, so find them on your stick and you should be ok.

markyboyacebassist
01-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Can't you change the default view in options on the main menu? I know it's not as nice as having it on a button, but it's a workaround...
Yes Matey, you're right on the button there! I just tried that & I guess that's a small price to pay for such a great flight controller. Takes a bit of getting used to using two hands at once (ask the Mrs!!).:-P
But the build quality of the Hori flight stick is 100%
I know it's expensive at around £160 including shipping & insurance but I would recommend it & I did not relise it also has a rumble feature.
Looks cool in black too!

stealth finger
01-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Yes Matey, you're right on the button there! I just tried that & I guess that's a small price to pay for such a great flight controller. Takes a bit of getting used to using two hands at once (ask the Mrs!!).:-P
But the build quality of the Hori flight stick is 100%
I know it's expensive at around £160 including shipping & insurance but I would recommend it & I did not relise it also has a rumble feature.
Looks cool in black too!

so is it missing buttons or something? it does look good though, is it just rumble or force feedback. cant quite stretch to £160. guess i'll stick with the av8r. You know what is cool though. if you play armored core set the stick up for that :D

Yakoff
01-05-2010, 07:31 PM
A somewhat related question. If and when the 360 patch is released, with which button or switch on the AV8R flight stick would we be able to apply the brakes? Will we have to sacrifice an existing function in order to have brakes?

juz1
01-05-2010, 07:39 PM
A somewhat related question. If and when the 360 patch is released, with which button or switch on the AV8R flight stick would we be able to apply the brakes? Will we have to sacrifice an existing function in order to have brakes?

pure speculation on my part but I should imagine it will be something context sensitive...a bit like the flap button which already switches to landing flaps when your undercarriage is down....
________
Volcano vaporizers (http://www.vaporshop.com/volcano-vaporizer.html)

FOZ_1983
01-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Would it not just be like the pad and throttle 0% i dont see any reason why it wouldnt work though.

stealth finger
01-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Would it not just be like the pad and throttle 0% i dont see any reason why it wouldnt work though.

That's what I would assume, you don't have a seperate button for the pad so why would they need one for the stick. All it is, is a pad in a different shell, it sends all the same signals.