1C Home   |   Qlinks   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > N3MES1S

Notices

Conversation Between N3MES1S and zini4_tha_grunt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. N3MES1S
    06-05-2010 10:34 PM
    N3MES1S
    Hey, have u resolved the crash issue with my mods?? btw, i tested em and i changed a lot of things on the scripts. Specially the script of the summoning from sinister (i forgot to make the count result on absolute valor) and some things on Titan and i "cleaned" some scripts from the others. Well, if u have solved the issue let me know, cuz im still cant play your aod/aod mod.
  2. N3MES1S
    05-31-2010 11:18 AM
    N3MES1S
    Hey BTW, if u like, remove the ondamage on Sinister and Evil Rabid Book, i did the ondamage of the dark army, but if my mods are to run alone, it is no pointless to have dark army ondamage script. And u should copy/paste the dread book script on the evil rabid book script, because i used your drad book spell cast script instead of copy/paste. I noticed all of this when i removed the aod/aol mod, because i cant use it.

Maybe my mod crash on your game installation due to something like that.
  3. N3MES1S
    05-29-2010 11:58 PM
    N3MES1S
    btw, i reinstalled the last version (found on the russian forums) of the aod/aol mod and the game crashes when i try to use any mod unit (when the match screen is loading, it ends loading and crashes). I downloaded the last version with the hope that mistics will work, but now neither mistics, fanatiks or monstera works (the units i tried). This is someting in common with the languaje? (i translated the loc file using the old eng translated one).
  4. zini4_tha_grunt
    05-29-2010 11:22 AM
    zini4_tha_grunt
    thanks for your job. my wait is over.
  5. N3MES1S
    05-28-2010 11:01 PM
    N3MES1S
    Hey, here is the link to my mods, i left the structure like the armyofthelight/dark mods, the mods are not so elaborated than mistic or fanatik xD, but i think they are good. I didnt have enough time for test all of em, actually i dont have time for anything xD. I hope u like em.

Note: I created a item like on the aol/aod mod so u can convert em (btw thx for the help in this i finally succeded on creating a usable item).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VB84RQN4
  6. N3MES1S
    05-20-2010 05:51 PM
    N3MES1S
    Hey sorry for not giving you my mods, but still i need to finish a game on impossible to test some of em, and i dont have enough time!! i just started a new work and cant even play. I hope this weekend i can give you my mods.
  7. N3MES1S
    05-08-2010 10:15 AM
    N3MES1S
    Hey, i have my mods finished, are u planning to release your monsters from the abyss mod on english?? if u do so, tell me and i will give you my mods to include on it. Btw, if u can tell me how to use the KBEdit to decode the hex script of the item file (just for make a item to use on my future mods), cuz i can only use the KBEdit to decode .loc files, but not text apart (i tried opening the entire file, and tried copy/paste of the hex script but it doesnt work).

Thx in advance.