Official 1C Company forum

Official 1C Company forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php)
-   RNR videos (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   Developer walkthrough video!!! (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=8098)

Nike-it 07-01-2009 05:40 AM

Developer walkthrough video!!!
 
Gametrailers published a new developer walkthrough video of Rig'n'Roll from the recent event in San Francisco.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/52179.html

Tom Sawyer 07-01-2009 01:34 PM

I heard Release date January 2010, is it for America??

Nike-it 07-01-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer (Post 81516)
I heard Release date January 2010, is it for America??

Maybe, as I said before, the international release date is not specified yet.

Freak Of Nature 07-01-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nike-it (Post 81517)
Maybe, as I said before, the international release date is not specified yet.

So if they are saying so they should know it. Maybe now developers can answer to this question and confirm it?

About the video:
I liked it, many cars driving random speeds, realistic police, interesting and pretty realistic physichs, nice graphics :) Only crashes seems a little unrealistic. This video is much better than "New" trailer, maybe we will get more videos like that?

Qwx 07-01-2009 11:03 PM

Very nice video! Yes, way better than the trailer :P. Huh, January 2010? Eh, that's practically half a year of additional waiting... I don't even know, what I will be doing then, or where I'll be :D.

Hm, as for contents of video. Graphics look sweet. What really looks strange for me is handling. Does the truck really go like this out of control? Or is it his driving style? Will game be controllable with keyboard (if I recall it right, developers mentioned somewhere, that yes)? A lot of other questions arise, but now I just don't feel like asking them.

Ok, now I'll probably slowly go into hibernation mode, and wake up my interest somewhere in the end of year :).

Azabache 07-02-2009 03:20 AM

Steering seems to be too sensible, maybe the wheel is crap. Collisions are good and phisics look good too

Nike-it 07-02-2009 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwx (Post 81586)

Will game be controllable with keyboard (if I recall it right, developers mentioned somewhere, that yes)? A lot of other questions arise, but now I just don't feel like asking them.

Surely it will;)

Freak Of Nature 07-02-2009 02:52 PM

Will we get more videos like that? :)

Tom Sawyer 07-02-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwx (Post 81586)
Very nice video! Yes, way better than the trailer :P. Huh, January 2010? Eh, that's practically half a year of additional waiting... I don't even know, what I will be doing then, or where I'll be :D.

Hm, as for contents of video. Graphics look sweet. What really looks strange for me is handling. Does the truck really go like this out of control? Or is it his driving style? Will game be controllable with keyboard (if I recall it right, developers mentioned somewhere, that yes)? A lot of other questions arise, but now I just don't feel like asking them.

Ok, now I'll probably slowly go into hibernation mode, and wake up my interest somewhere in the end of year :).

He's drving over 75 mph...the truck goes out of control surely

Bombakas 07-03-2009 06:46 PM

thankful for short preview video!!

I expected more in this video atleast ingame truck sound and more preview like 100% . Remember all details counts in preview video if you guys make next preview video. I guess 1c forum users and alot outside forum fans will ask gametrailer make alot more rign roll preview videos with ingame sound.This preview with ingame sound should be compensation to the fans,who waiting very long this truck game.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.