Official 1C Company forum

Official 1C Company forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Oleg Maddox's Room #1 (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=2039)

JG52Uther 12-21-2007 10:21 AM

Oleg there is a thread here about nightfighters.Have you changed your opinion of this and could we see a 'nightfighter/nightbomber' add on for SoW?

JG52Uther 12-21-2007 10:53 AM

Oleg,another question! Earlier this year you came to the UK with Ilya for the flight sim conference at Birmingham.Do you have any plans to appear in Europe again soon?

Oleg Maddox 12-21-2007 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JG52Uther (Post 31502)
Oleg can we get an update of SOW before Christmas please!

It is. Posted right now.

Oleg Maddox 12-21-2007 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JG52Uther (Post 31758)
Oleg,another question! Earlier this year you came to the UK with Ilya for the flight sim conference at Birmingham.Do you have any plans to appear in Europe again soon?

Can't say you now. Maybe.

Robert 12-21-2007 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evgeny (Post 31743)
I opened the new thread for the answers to your questions posted by Oleg. It's called Oleg's Answers. But it's locked and you can post your questioins and suggestion here.

Thanks for opening a seperate room, Evgeny. It'll be easier to find all of Oleg's quotes in one place with out casting a net trying to get a minnow. (so to say.)

Avimimus 12-21-2007 12:04 PM

Thanks Oleg, (you finally did it, you finally modeled grass like you once talked about doing someday!) Congratulations!

Thanks Evgeny, the answers thread is a good idea :) (if you want me to compile past answers let me know).

Re: Flightsim conference, we should find a way to offer them a free holiday...

Avimimus 12-21-2007 12:08 PM

Thank you for the answers:

"a) Different people would have blindness for different time. Try to use yourself the light source in a almost dark room that to get the answer. Try with your friend. But don’t use too power light of camera flash for such experiments!"

This looks like a perfect place to use the capabilities of the new variation between individual AI in their capabilities doesn't it? ;)

Lo0n 12-21-2007 01:41 PM

thanks for the update oleg, have a good new year and christmas!

Tbag 12-21-2007 02:06 PM

Thanks for the Update Oleg! I have a question concerning the damage model: If one of the parts shown on the pictures is hit, will it definitively be damaged or is a probability function used to determine the damage done.

For example:

Compressor is hit by a machine gun bullet:
In 50% of the cases the bullet bounces of and nothing happens,
in 10% of the cases the compressor will be damaged but still works with decreased performance and in all other cases the compressor will be completely damaged.

F19_Klunk 12-21-2007 02:33 PM

could we have some indication of release.. I am not talking about date here... I am talking about Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 -08.... or even -09?

For a project this size I gather there must be some kind of projectplan/schedule?