Official 1C Company forum

Official 1C Company forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   Friday Update, February 17, 2012 (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=29806)

robtek 02-19-2012 10:23 PM

I really wish people would stop to compare CoD with other games, which by far don't reach the area or the number of objects in CoD.

Apples and oranges!!

Plt Off JRB Meaker 02-19-2012 10:28 PM

Bloody hell!..........do you know,some of you people would do yourself a big favour by stepping away from your pc's,and then go on holiday for a month!

For Christ's sake take deep breathes,use a paper bag if need be,so you don't hyperventilate,but more importantly get a life!...........Jeez this is only WIP.

Give the poor devs a break!:rolleyes:

ACE-OF-ACES 02-19-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robtek (Post 392218)
I really wish people would stop to compare CoD with other games, which by far don't reach the area or the number of objects in CoD.

Good point..

On that note, I just got done playing RoF for about two hours..

And in that time I got only one CTD

But I didn't run to the RoF forums and complain, I simply rebooted and rejoined the RoF server and continued to have fun.

Tree_UK 02-19-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACE-OF-ACES (Post 392221)
Good point..

On that note, I just got done playing RoF for about two hours..

And in that time I got only one CTD

But I didn't run to the RoF forums and complain, I simply rebooted and rejoined the RoF server and continued to have fun.

Good for you. But seriously I would check your computer hardware/ software setup, I have never had a lock up or CTD whilst playing ROF so its most likely a poorly configured PC problem.

ACE-OF-ACES 02-19-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tree_UK (Post 392223)
But seriously I would check your computer hardware/ software setup, I have never had a lock up or CTD whilst playing ROF so its most likely a poorly configured PC problem.

Bingo!

And know that knife cuts both ways


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.