Official 1C Company forum

Official 1C Company forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php)
-   Mods (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Huntiro's Integration Mod (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=230265)

zhoudaohan 01-21-2019 02:24 PM

Huntiro's Integration Mod (version Sunnymoon released)

5 Attachment(s)
Huntiro's Integration Mod for King's Bounty Crossworlds v1.31

This mod does some integration work as well as lots of tweaks and improvements.
You can now play nearly all the new units from Warriors of the North and Dark Side in Crossworlds.

How to use:
1.Extract the .zip file you download below to the game folder.
2.Copy the nine .stream files located in "(Game Folder)\sessions\orcs\locations" and paste it here "(Game Folder)\sessions\huntiro\". You can check the attached image "screenshot5" for details.

Now you should be able to select the modded campaign named "Orcs on the March (Huntiro's Mod version Sunnymoon)" in the main menu. (Thanks to raknefne)

Download:
(newest!)Version Sunnymoon -20190515
https://mega.nz/#!BdYWTa4Q!_p9GEyCU2...Ew3E3rkf6_tjO0
Mirror link: https://openload.co/f/409gPxrLWBY
MD5:629C47ACA5C38626619C5E31E73C8DA0

A known bug: Troops in the added 2 reserve slots will disappear in cases which update the stat of your whole army, like train units in a Millitary Academy. It seems this bug can't be fixed now.

changlog:

0.Adds one mysterious unit(not the 2 undead lizards).
Spoiler:please wander around after you defeat the gaint spider.

1.The bonus provided by pet dragon is improved significantly.
2.Snakes now are Lizards(race).
3.Dragonflies, spiders, gobots and Chosha now are Insectoids(new race).
4.Replaces class mage's skill "Breakthrough" with "Winds of Magic".
5.Replaces unit Necromancer's special ability "Magic Lock" with "Darkness Within".
6.New special ability "Secede" and new feature "Plague Transmitter" for unit Decaying Zombie.
7.New special ability "Reproduction" for dragonflies.
8.Reworks unit Gobot's special ability "Division".
9.Reworks unit Chosha's special ability "Feed".
10.Reworks unit Runemage's special ability "Illusion".
11.Reworks unit Soothsayer's special ability "Arcane Healing".
12.Reworks unit Orc Tracker's special ability "Snare".
13.Lava Golem and Fire Elemental now restore health when receive fire damage.
14.New feature "Dream Horror" for unit Evil Beholder.
15.New feature "Cannibal" for unit Jotun.
16.New feature "Unfettered" for units Knight, Lava Golem, Troll and Dwarf Warrior..
17.Unit Priestess's special ability "Healing" and unit Witch Hunter's special ability "Magic Lock" now are mass effect.
18.Unit Gorguana's special ability "Blood Mark" now is area effect.
19.Spell "Phantom" now has limited casting times on the same unit.
20.Spell "Armageddon" now deals fire damage.
21.Spell "Firerain" now deals mixed damage.
22.Spell "School of Piranha" now has a chace making enemy bleed.
23.Plague now can be transmited.
24.Increases the health of all pawns on the battlefield.
25.Adds AI for most new units.
26.Adds several interesting items.
27.Updates most icons for new special abilities.
28.Updates the Battle Academy system. Now you can train Vikings.
29.Updates the descriptions for spells. Now you can figure out the exact damage type of all spells.
30.Updates damage hint for specific spells.
31.Corrects many descriptions for items.
32.Morale of elemental creatures and the undead now remains neutral.
33.Countless bug fixes.

Version Halfmoon -20190302

changlog:
1.Rebalances some skills and adds 1 more exclusive skill for each class.
2.Exchanges the leadership settings of Class Warrior and Class Paladin.
3.Totally rebalances all the orc units!
4.Transplants 3 spells: "Cloud of Poison", "Corrosion" and "Time Shift".
5.Reduces the chance of recruiting troops above level 3 in the early game as suggested.
6.Increases the troop size of enemies at Hard and Impossible difficulty as suggested.
7.Unit Warrior Maiden's special ability "North Guard" is replaced with "North Adjustment" which works partly like the spell Ice Prison.
8.Unit Blood Priestess's special ability "Old Wounds" now is mass effect.
9.Unit Demon's feature "Vorpal Axe" now works only when there is more than 1 unit in the target's troop.
10.Unit Pegasus Maiden's special ability "Gifts" now has a leadership limit.
11.Morale of units with the "True Believer" feature now won't be negative.
12.New feature for unit Archmage: Allies only suffer 90% damage from Spells.
13.Reduces the mana cost of spell "Glot's Armor".
14.Many bug fixes I have forgotten.

Version Frostmoon -20190125

changlog:
1.15+ items which include those for ice creatures added.
2.Bug fixed: Unit Storm Falcon's feature "Thunderstorm" can't lower the cold resistence of enemies nearby.
3.Bug fixed: Unit Soothsayer's feature "Witching Staff" can't be triggered correctly.
4.Bug fixed: Item Hunter's Bow has no attack bonus against enemy animals.
5.Unit Storm Falcon, Phoenix and all wolves find their lost animations when happy.
6.Most ranged attacking abilities is disabled when an enemy is nearby.
7.Unit Snow Nymph's special ability "Winter Garden": now can also be casted in the center cell of a Snowstorm.
8.Unit Mystic's special ability "Teleportion": now teleports an ally to a random cell around any troop instead of any cell.
9.Unit Warrior Maiden's special ability "North Guard" now has 2 charges and can be casted on troops who have magic immunity.
10.Unit Gorgon's special ability "Hex" can't be casted on troops who are immune to magic now.
11.Unit Demonologist's special ability "Thread of Life" can't be casted on Undead creatures now. As a make up, the percent for healing is increased.
12.Adjust unit Priestess's Health: 32->36
13.When companion Jimmy Kraud regains his look, his troops will get an additional bonus of +10 Health.

Version Newmoon -20190121

changelog:
New units imported and added:

Neutral:
Fire Elemental
Metamorth
Ice Spider
Mistique
Gorgon
Snow Nymph
Amazon
Jotun
Lava Golem
Storm Falcon
Ice Dragon

Undead:
Vampiress
Dread Eye

Demon:
Blood Priestess

Human:
Priestess

Orc:
Spirit Talker

Viking:
Slinger
Skald
Viking Warrior
Axe Thrower
Viking Berserker
Soothsayer
Jarl
Warrior Maiden
Pegasus Maiden

Summon:
Ice Thorn
Ice Minion
Book of Nightmares

Tons of new features and abilities of both new and existed units added:

Allied Peasant will give you money when be attacked.
Cerberus now will take another turn when allies local a critical hit.
Demoness can make ranged attack now.
Demon(unit) now kills extra 1 unit during attack.
Ice Dragon reduces the speed of earthbound enemies during the first 2 rounds.
Ancient Ent can protect one ally and totally transfer the damage the ally receives.
Cyclop now ignores non-magic damage if the enemy's Attack is below 10.
Dread Eye now leeches mana from mages during ranged attack.
Undead units now have a chance to rise from their corpses when be destroyed.

and a lot more.

Some tweaks:

Replace hero's starting troops with a bit more useful guys.
Duration of many special abilities now extends when the troop size increases.
Slightly tweak the stats of dryad and skald to make them a bit more tough.
Hero has more scroll slots and reserve slots now.(There are some visual glitches with the added 2 reserve slots)

and a lot more.

Also some bugfixes.

Bug reports and suggestions are welcomed.

Erkilmarl 01-21-2019 05:07 PM

Where is this download going to? I paused it, since it doesn't show on my screen as downloads do.

zhoudaohan 01-22-2019 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erkilmarl (Post 718415)
Where is this download going to? I paused it, since it doesn't show on my screen as downloads do.

Mirror link added.

Erkilmarl 01-23-2019 02:18 PM

Thanks. I downloaded and tried it. (I have played this game over 500 hours in Steam only, so I don't know how fast I'll go forward.) It seems to be quite promising. The diversity of units is fine, usually I find it hard to find the first decent units. Now there are almost too many choices. BTW, have you deliberately tweaked Bolo so that one can not get the exp boost without triggering the nearby enemy unit?

raknefne 01-24-2019 09:46 AM

Sounds interesting with the new creatures. Did you change something map-wise in the editor regarding landscape or is it more what to hire in shops?

I will try it one of these days! Right now I'm trying to get thru Darkside which I only played very little when it was released. Have made a small mod for it.

zhoudaohan 01-25-2019 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erkilmarl (Post 718419)
Thanks. I downloaded and tried it. (I have played this game over 500 hours in Steam only, so I don't know how fast I'll go forward.) It seems to be quite promising. The diversity of units is fine, usually I find it hard to find the first decent units. Now there are almost too many choices. BTW, have you deliberately tweaked Bolo so that one can not get the exp boost without triggering the nearby enemy unit?

Different enemy unit has different default guard range, so I think you may trigger a viking berserker but be safe with a snow nymph:)

zhoudaohan 01-25-2019 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raknefne (Post 718431)
Sounds interesting with the new creatures. Did you change something map-wise in the editor regarding landscape or is it more what to hire in shops?

I will try it one of these days! Right now I'm trying to get thru Darkside which I only played very little when it was released. Have made a small mod for it.

I didn't edit the landscape, only have changed the troops you can hire in shops. Now you have more diverse units to choose from.

Erkilmarl 02-01-2019 06:51 PM

Did the 1c company just update Crossworlds (in Steam)? Or where did that come from? Anyway, I must reinstall the mod, since the game won't start.

raknefne 02-01-2019 08:27 PM

I played a little until I god to the Scrarlet Wind Island. It is soo funny trying like Amazon which I didnt meet in Darkside yet. My only concern - and made me have a break from the mod - is balance. I can get very good creatures early, at level 3 I bought Demonologists in the main castle in Scarlet Wind.

Perhaps change the difficulty in the game to become harder, since having better creatures and more items makes it easier overall? Maybe 250% on Impossible instead of 170%? Or similar things... 120% - 160% - 200% - 250% for instance. Then you can always choose to play Normal if 250% is too much.

I suppose it is a matter of taste.

Crendagord 02-02-2019 01:49 PM

Nice work. I especially like the pegasus maiden. I'm curious to know how you created this model and how you managed to add the ice dryad without breaking transparency

Each time I try to create a new unit, transparency is broken