Official 1C Company forum

Official 1C Company forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   YaDeLi - "Yet another Device Link for IL-2" (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=18781)

Artist 04-09-2012 03:42 PM

Tailspin45,

no need to pour ashes on your head - computer work is 1% trying to do something, 98% trying to find out why it doesn't work the way expected, 1% getting it finally done.

Just glad that it now does work.

Happy flying!
Artist

ecosta 09-24-2012 01:56 AM

Hi Artist
How i can setup the radiator axis in Yadeli? It's possible? if, not... Dou you can add this axis in your program?

Thanks ans Best Regards
Edson

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artist (Post 407172)
Tailspin45,

no need to pour ashes on your head - computer work is 1% trying to do something, 98% trying to find out why it doesn't work the way expected, 1% getting it finally done.

Just glad that it now does work.

Happy flying!
Artist

Artist 09-24-2012 06:20 PM

Hi Edson,

welcome to the forum!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecosta (Post 463322)
How i can setup the radiator axis in Yadeli? It's possible? if, not... Dou you can add this axis in your program?

unfortunately you cannot and I cannot either: TD introduced the radiators as axes in 4.10 (or was it 4.11?) but didn't gave access to it via DeviceLink.

I mentioned that in the wishlist long time ago, but it hasn't made it into an update yet - and with all they're doing for us it would be rather preposterous to complain, neh? ;)

Artist

ecosta 09-24-2012 10:22 PM

Hi Artist
Thanks for reply
I agree with you.
The way is to expect an update divelink or The Team Daidalos can make IL-2 recognize more than 5 devices.
Regards
Edson
Quote:

Originally Posted by Artist (Post 463451)
Hi Edson,

welcome to the forum!

unfortunately you cannot and I cannot either: TD introduced the radiators as axes in 4.10 (or was it 4.11?) but didn't gave access to it via DeviceLink.

I mentioned that in the wishlist long time ago, but it hasn't made it into an update yet - and with all they're doing for us it would be rather preposterous to complain, neh? ;)

Artist

Artist 09-25-2012 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecosta (Post 463491)
IL-2 recognize more than 5 devices.

more than 4
(just not to irritate others :grin:)

jcenzano 04-09-2013 10:27 AM

I apologize for bringing back to live this old thread, but I just had to do it to thank you.

You made my Il-2 day!! I had been looking for this for a long time.

I can't believe I did not come across this thread earlier during my several tries to find a program to use moer than four input devices with Il-2.

in fact, i had shelved the game since I could not use my rudder pedals and i did not want to play without them.

thank you again

Artist 04-09-2013 11:46 AM

jcenzano,

thank you for your praise. Makes me feel good :grin:

Artist

whiskey-charlie 06-29-2013 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecosta (Post 463322)
Hi Artist

Thanks ans Best Regards
Edson

Is yadeli radiator and fuel mixture axis now possible with 4.12 patch?

Artist 06-29-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiskey-charlie (Post 505882)
Is yadeli radiator and fuel mixture axis now possible with 4.12 patch?

No, no changes yet: TD introduced the radiators as axes in 4.10 (or was it 4.11?) but didn't gave access to it via DeviceLink since.

Artist

Windturbin 12-09-2017 10:21 PM

7 years later

Sure would like to get back into IL-2 1946,,,,I can't believe that all the WWII sims built since IL2-1946 suck so bad. Yea, graphic engines are better , but the sims are sooooo arcadish!!

Prepar3D is very good!!!! But not for combat. so re-installing IL2-1946 with patches and mods.

My biggest hurdal is with my peripherals....

I have 6 and IL2-1946 only excepts 4 still. So hunted down this old thread for Yadeli , but is not working anymore.

Trying to figure out how I can tell IL2 which peripheral (axis) I want to use. Some are more important than others. Do I have to disconnect some of them?

anyone shed some light?