Official 1C Company forum

Official 1C Company forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   @Devs: Stop the Central nerfs - its enough (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=35061)

SlipBall 10-18-2012 08:41 AM

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...-PAR116898.jpg


whats wrong

Anders_And 10-18-2012 08:46 AM

Im surprised this thread isnt locked yet... Almost every new thread has been locked or deleted last week. Or merged into invisibilty into other threads.

Winger 10-18-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pstyle (Post 470329)
To the OP, I don't hear anyone asking for the axis aircraft to be reduced in terms of performance. Yes the advantages of the 109s are comparatively less than previous updates, but as you note it still has advantages.

109 pilots are still getting kills. Blue team numbers online are still pretty good.

I think most wlould agree that we have a relatively competitive situation right now, which is what the OP seems to be asking for.

Exactly.

Robo. 10-18-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winger (Post 470309)
109s cannot outdive
109s can hardly Outclimb
they can hardly outrun
109s can in no way outturn any allied planes
Siince last RC the acceleration of the 109 has been DRASTICALLY reduced. Even when diving vertical it takes ages to get to 600 compared to post patch.
I think its really enough IF KEPT DOING SO ONE SIDED.

If there is any more performancegain towards red side there wont be any fun left flying blue. Currently its bearable. Even if the last joker the blues have are their mineshells. If it goes any further the balance is broken.
So please devs: Either change both sides to the same direction so that competitive fighting remains possible or leave it be.

Winger

I fly both sides and I would say you're very wrong in your statements. I suggest you try flying for the RAF for a while before you come up with a thread like this.

PS read what davidred has to say about RAF opposition, I happen to agree with him 100%-ly. Especially the 109 bug fixes. I agree the situation is now more balanced and more historical than ever before. And that is good, is it not?

robo.

macro 10-18-2012 09:19 AM

Idk about history but the game is more even now than its ever been. And if it went back to 109 having complete dominance like last patch then alot of reds wont bother playing anymore.

Just seems like some 109 pilots arnt happy unluss their ride outclimbs, out runs outturns out dives and out guns the enemy.

Winger 10-18-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robo. (Post 470339)
I fly both sides and I would say you're very wrong in your statements. I suggest you try flying for the RAF for a while before you come up with a thread like this.

PS read what davidred has to say about RAF opposition, I happen to agree with him 100%-ly. Especially the 109 bug fixes. I agree the situation is now more balanced and more historical than ever before. And that is good, is it not?

robo.

erm. Thants what i am saying... I just say dont make the 109 any MORE worse against the RAF planes. I did not say make it better. Better read before you comment.

Winger

Winger 10-18-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macro (Post 470345)
Idk about history but the game is more even now than its ever been. And if it went back to 109 having complete dominance like last patch then alot of reds wont bother playing anymore.

Just seems like some 109 pilots arnt happy unluss their ride outclimbs, out runs outturns out dives and out guns the enemy.

Sorry. But thats stupid. Some folks really seem to ignore what i actually wrote. And btw. WHEN did the 109 outturn ANY RAF plane... sorry, but LOL.

Winger

David198502 10-18-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winger (Post 470350)
Sorry. But thats stupid. Some folks really seem to ignore what i actually wrote. And btw. WHEN did the 109 outturn ANY RAF plane... sorry, but LOL.

Winger

well, before the last RC2 patch the 109 did outturn the hurri!

LoBiSoMeM 10-18-2012 10:00 AM

The 109 can outrun any RAF fighter. Outclimb too, easily.

People need learn to fly. Just that.

I can shoot down 109s with "inferior" Hurricane, but if one good 109 pilot do the right thing in 1x1, he will dictate the combat: anytime he can just climb and go away...

But some bad pilots wants to lose all energy and engage "rockets" or something... please, get a grip!

Just that!

furbs 10-18-2012 10:26 AM

I dont know about the actual numbers but last night on ATAG i had a bit of height on 3 spits and i could play with them with proper BnZ tactics...i also outran them in the level after a dive.

I found the 109 to be a bit twitchy when trying scissors at low speed but apart from that i was quite happy.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.