Official 1C Company forum

Official 1C Company forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php)
-   Rig'n'Roll (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Im tired of this! (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=15125)

Lolsmurf 06-21-2010 10:11 AM

this game is more sim than 18WOS series

M76 06-21-2010 10:38 AM

True enough

This with all its flaws and bugs, still more simulation than the 18WOS series including euro truck will ever be.

Of course, its disappointing that it took them 10 years to make, and still it has King of the road's major bugs in it. But its more fun to play than all parts of 18wos added together.

The number of gears is not the sole measure of how accurate a simulation is. It is a problem, but that in itself won't make 18wos a better sim.

The ultimate game would be RnR's game dynamics and story mode, with RoR's physics. 18Wos doesn't fit in the equation at all.

Lolsmurf 06-21-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M76 (Post 165740)
True enough

This with all its flaws and bugs, still more simulation than the 18WOS series including euro truck will ever be.

Of course, its disappointing that it took them 10 years to make, and still it has King of the road's major bugs in it. But its more fun to play than all parts of 18wos added together.

The number of gears is not the sole measure of how accurate a simulation is. It is a problem, but that in itself won't make 18wos a better sim.

The ultimate game would be RnR's game dynamics and story mode, with RoR's physics. 18Wos doesn't fit in the equation at all.

amen dude !
I rather have 6 gears in stead of a truck who loses grip in every corner (SCS)

Elwenil 06-24-2010 07:02 AM

I hope you two are seeking mental help because you are obviously in need of it if you think this POS is in any way a simulation. What is it a simulation of? A simulation of someone playing an arcade trucking race game? If you are going to troll, at least make it a feasible argument.

USA Trucker 06-24-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elwenil (Post 166309)
I hope you two are seeking mental help because you are obviously in need of it if you think this POS is in any way a simulation. What is it a simulation of? A simulation of someone playing an arcade trucking race game? If you are going to troll, at least make it a feasible argument.

These 2 individuals are not trolling, they are voicing their opinions in a respectful manner. You by the very definition of the word are trolling, and insulting. This is your first, and last warning. Knock it off!:-x

kennyb87 06-24-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elwenil (Post 166309)
I hope you two are seeking mental help because you are obviously in need of it if you think this POS is in any way a simulation. What is it a simulation of? A simulation of someone playing an arcade trucking race game? If you are going to troll, at least make it a feasible argument.


All the truck games that are out this is by far the the most realistic, SCS games ETS and the rest are all named simulator and I cannot see why a simulator based on a truck game has no clutch support and very undetailed maps. If you don't like this game then don't play it instead of being very abusive on forums dedicated to it.

Melkor 06-24-2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennyb87 (Post 166349)
All the truck games that are out this is by far the the most realistic, SCS games ETS and the rest are all named simulator and I cannot see why a simulator based on a truck game has no clutch support and very undetailed maps. If you don't like this game then don't play it instead of being very abusive on forums dedicated to it.

I agree 100% with Kenny ^_^

USA Trucker 06-24-2010 02:25 PM

Guys, I see where this is headed. He made an error, and I made my point. Let's not provoke a negative response, and get back on topic. This thread got more positive & civil responses then I expected. Let's not spoil it now.;)

Lolsmurf 06-24-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennyb87 (Post 166349)
All the truck games that are out this is by far the the most realistic, SCS games ETS and the rest are all named simulator and I cannot see why a simulator based on a truck game has no clutch support and very undetailed maps. If you don't like this game then don't play it instead of being very abusive on forums dedicated to it.

So true !

RNR isn't a hardcore simulation like flight simulator or train simulator from Microsoft, but it is the most simulator like truckgame available on the market now and is by far more simulator than any of SCS's games...

I don't understand why people have to call us mentally handicapped because we give our personal opinion...

USA Trucker 06-24-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolsmurf (Post 166420)
So true !

I don't understand why people have to call us mentally handicapped because we give our personal opinion...

This is my last warning!
Stop giving this guy fuel for the fire! Drop it, and let it be. All views, and points are duly noted. I will delete any further references toward his remark, or I'll close the thread.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.