Official 1C Company forum

Official 1C Company forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php)
-   Technical problems and Solutions (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   Crashing Issues (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14918)

plolq 05-30-2010 03:46 PM

crashes , freezes, more crashes .....with THE US VERSION

Hm ok ill put this here

i had/still have CTD @ : warehouse after taking an order mainly @! barstowe 3 times and san diego 2 times
randomly ingame on road in the gameworld around san clemente 2 times near oxnard 1 time and between redding and orland 1 time

and this is AFTER one reinstall and an hotfix applied to it what more can i do i even sent an bug report using that rnr support in the game folder , so aparently the hotfix didnt fix anything for me ...same fps drops in the san f area bay and around n of greenfield as the russian rnr version had so what can i say? also almost forgot now after 4 days ingame (savegame) i GET NO damn raindrop on my trucks windows and i never ever unticked that to off ....lol...looks liek its bug after glitch and its the same for both rnr versions.

intel c2c e8400 @ 3.00 4gm ram 4870x2 vista x64 sp1 cat 10.2///\\\ intel c2q 9550 @ 2.83 4gm ram 8800 gtx vista x64 sp1....

game bought @ http://us-1cpublishing.gamesplanet.com/

Melkor 06-10-2010 02:35 PM

Problem...red alert !!!

Ok so recently i just bought the gime....
So is started playing this morning....and already the game has crashed two times??? what the hell lol.....Is this a common problem or is it just me having it?
Please respond asap i want a cure to this problem
Thank you in advance

USA Trucker 06-10-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melkor (Post 163813)
So is started playing this morning....and already the game has crashed two times??? what the hell lol.....Is this a common problem or is it just me having it?
Please respond asap i want a cure to this problem
Thank you in advance

Where did you download it from, and what are your computer specs?

Melkor 06-10-2010 03:53 PM

Downloaded it from this site and if u want proof i still have my order number
Is this a common issue though?

USA Trucker 06-10-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melkor (Post 163826)
Downloaded it from this site and if u want proof i still have my order number
Is this a common issue though?

I don't need, or asked for proof, and we will never ask you for an order#, or key code in an open forum. I wanted to know where because, some sites have some issues. Did you install the 'HotFix', and what are your computer specs?

Melkor 06-10-2010 04:20 PM

Downloaded it from the 1C store (this sites store) online
and what is the hotfix and my system specs are :

Chip Type: GeForce 6200
DAC Type : Integrated RAMDAC
Approx Total Memory 512.0 MB
3100+
2.4GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
is that all i need???

USA Trucker 06-10-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melkor (Post 163837)
Downloaded it from the 1C store (this sites store) online
and what is the hotfix and my system specs are :

Chip Type: GeForce 6200
DAC Type : Integrated RAMDAC
Approx Total Memory 512.0 MB
3100+
2.4GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
is that all i need???

The 'HotFix' is located Here. You are running it at the bare minimal requirements. Try the 'HotFix' first, and see how it runs.

I could be wrong, but I think your "Approx Total Memory 512MB" is too low. Some people running this game have experienced crashes when meeting the just minimal requirements. I would close some non-essential applications as this helped me when I had a system that met the minimal requirements for a game. I'm sure someone with more technical experience then me on this forum could assist you. Kennyb87 seem to be on the ball here, and has assisted others.

If it were me, I would also upgrade my Video Card, and Ram too if your financial situation avails you to. On my other computer with 2GB Ram makes this game run painfully slow with crashes. Far too often the "Minimal Requirements" just barely get the game going properly. I don't even know why publishers bother to list them. This is just my experience, and opinion.

This is what Impulse listed for requirements:

Minimum:
Windows 7 / Vista / XP
2.4 GHz Processor
1 GB Available System Memory
128 MB DirectX 9.0 Compatible 3D Video Card (GeForce 5700 / Radeon X800)
10 GB Available Hard Disk Space
DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound Card
DirectX 9.0c

Recommended:
3 GHz Dual-Core Processor
2 GB Available System Memory
256 MB DirectX 9.0 Compatible 3D Video Card (GeForce 8800 / Radeon HD3870)

I hope this helps.

kennyb87 06-10-2010 06:11 PM

Your CPU is on the very minnimum and has been said by others the listed specs that 1c gives you is way off what is actually needed to play the game and have decent framerates. Is your graphics card an AGP slot?. I once put this game into my really old P4 2.9Ghz, 2GB ram and a 8500GT PCI only card. I honestly got about 5fps

USA Trucker 06-10-2010 06:18 PM

@Kennyb87,
I had a feeling I could count on you. Thanks for your assistance.:)

Melkor 06-10-2010 07:01 PM

Yes my card is in an AGP slot.....
i saw it was just itunes slowing it down for somereason i dont know how...
Now i got a new problem.....On my way to las angelas there is a gap in the road? and when i drive in it i continue to fall over and over again O.O