Official 1C Company forum

Official 1C Company forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php)
-   XIII Century: Blood of Europe (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Questions: (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=9161)

mitra 08-30-2009 02:31 PM

Questions:
 
It is not possible to save the replays of Lobby's game?

I saw that for a victory on earn 5 points, for a losses how many? it is always 5 ( isaw a player in the rnaks with 24 points with 2 victory and a loss)?

mitra 08-30-2009 02:46 PM

Probably I cannot save the replay because when on use the map generator the map file is only temporary?

mitra 08-30-2009 03:33 PM

The number "last battle played" in the player profile, what indicate?

MARIAN 08-30-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

It is not possible to save the replays of Lobby's game?
While it were impossible to save the replays of the games that are played on maps which has created the generator, wait a patch.
Quote:

I saw that for a victory on earn 5 points, for a losses how many? it is always 5 ( isaw a player in the rnaks with 24 points with 2 victory and a loss)?
The victory over the player above you a rank will give to you of more points than a victory over weaker or equal player on a rank. As well defeat from weaker player will remove from you more points than at defeat from stronger player.
Quote:

The number "last battle played" in the player profile, what indicate?
It is a mistake. Instead of date simply time of last game there is, but it would be logical to write down day, month and year, more than once about it spoke to UG.

mitra 08-30-2009 07:26 PM

Thanks Marian :grin:


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.