Official 1C Company forum

Official 1C Company forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php)
-   Off-Road Drive (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   Pictures of your own {REAL} trucks! (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=18270)

dozer 01-19-2011 11:41 PM

Pictures of your own {REAL} trucks!
 
G'Day

Thought it would be interesting to just show pictures of
you own 4wd's so we all know who drives what ect. Not really game related but could be fun.

Will also help to prove who knows what they are talking about and who are the dreamers lol.

Im have sold my patrol and have a dual cab 1995 hilux lined up and will get some shots up soon.

List of specs on her

Front and rear lockers
33 inch wrangler muddys
2.8 Turbo Diesel intercooled with 2 1/2 inch zorst
UHF
Winch
ARB bullbar
Roc Sliders
Chrome Roll bar
Diff Breathers
Inverted rear rock crawling suspenion "ifs rear leaves" with 12inch long travel shocks
Shock hoops up front with 11 inch long travel shocks
Surf interior including Dash
Bonnet scoop
Black tinted windows
Overhead console
Lightforce Spot lights
2 inch body lift
"about 4 inches in leaves"
Crystal clear lights all round
Dints and scratches, lol....

Ill get shots up soon.

Future plans..
Army green "one colour flat olive drab" with matt black bonet.
Partial exo cage
Custom rear tray

"Maybe a toyota surf coil rear end conversion from the leaves"
Dan

Here are some normal shots. will get some offroad shots and vids up over the next few weeks
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/IMG_0019.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/IMG_0017.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/IMG_0016.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/IMG_9150.jpg





and some of my past trucks

4 runner, front rear ARB air lockers, V6 conversion runiing auto box and reduction gears "beasty"
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1561.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1556.jpg
Pulling out a patrol backwards lol, did about 3 recoveries in the one spot one after another cause they couldnt make it and i was pulling them up in reverse hahahaha.
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1554.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/PICT0028.jpg
and me doing my steve erwin impression with a goanna hahahah
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/PICT0034.jpg



My GQ Nissan Patrol
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/DSCF9718.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/IMG_0100.jpg

My 80 Series
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...fakelights.jpg
Cant find where i put the rest of the pics :(, will have a gander


My old FJ45 with a 308 V* and cig rear locker
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_0505.jpg


And my hand made RC cars lol
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...arfinished.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/IMG_0305.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1450.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1361.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1234.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1219.jpg

Krazee DD 01-19-2011 11:50 PM

Nice. Well I'm reserving my spot. I'll wait till I get to a computer to upload pics.

My DD is a H3. For off roaring I drive a plethora of vehicles. I'll upload tomorrow.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7718373_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...2_856736_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6849044_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...5_632373_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...6_232938_n.jpg

bbwhaling 01-20-2011 10:05 PM

that jeep is cool.but it needs a hemi

SuzukiSamurai 01-20-2011 10:40 PM

My Little 4x4s..
 
Here are mine:

My real off roader, used for all conditions, seen pretty deep mud pits etc. Custom built with my dad. He bought it on my birth date. They drove me home from the hospital in this Samurai when it wasn't modified, it is 19 years old:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a...28_2731229.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a...97_7901704.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6334378_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...4_149408_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4318176_n.jpg

My girlfriend likes to get dirty too:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7277868_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3242298_n.jpg

This is my street legal rig, I wash it every week, always kept warm in garage, never driven in extreme outdoor conditions, stays at home in the winter, engine never got higher then 4500 rpms: :lol:

Here is an example of the rpms: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK4O8WlrjXg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1656700_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7680002_n.jpg

Never thought I would make it through this one!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6830424_n.jpg

My 1/10 scaler:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4487697_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1863177_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1892645_n.jpg

I'm 19 years old, almost 20 now and my whole life was off road.. :rolleyes:

Krazee DD 01-20-2011 11:20 PM

You drive a Samurai......I could have never guessed haha!

SuzukiSamurai 01-21-2011 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 214541)
You drive a Samurai......I could have never guessed haha!

Really? :lol:

I see your cars all have stickers from tuff country, you own the business or what? Nice off roaders you drive. ;)

bboywampa 01-21-2011 12:37 AM

@suzukisamurai, what terrain is that you're driving in on those pics?

SuzukiSamurai 01-21-2011 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bboywampa (Post 214571)
@suzukisamurai, what terrain is that you're driving in on those pics?

Inor (France), Veldhoven (Netherlands) en dan nog op wat privéterreintjes. ;)

dozer 01-21-2011 12:46 AM

great start guys!

What a collection DD.... your real car collection is larger than my boys match box car set hahahahahaha...

Im surprised you have time for games with all those toys, id be in one of each every day of the week...

If i ever go to the states ill look ya up so you can take me for a fang in that beastly baja buggy lol.

Dan

Krazee DD 01-21-2011 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozer (Post 214576)
great start guys!

What a collection DD.... your real car collection is larger than my boys match box car set hahahahahaha...

Im surprised you have time for games with all those toys, id be in one of each every day of the week...

If i ever go to the states ill look ya up so you can take me for a fang in that beastly baja buggy lol.

Dan

Haha for sure. That's just a start of our toys.

Ya I love my job haha.

Rock on guys. Would love to see more forum guys rigs.

Krazee DD 01-21-2011 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai (Post 214557)
Really? :lol:

I see your cars all have stickers from tuff country, you own the business or what? Nice off roaders you drive. ;)

Ha no. But I'm the marketing director and driver/racer.

Were gonna do a build this year just for this forum so be ready hehe.

We ere trying to get into this game and help with funding it but they just up and stopped emailing us. Sad but o well.

Krazee DD 01-21-2011 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozer (Post 214576)
great start guys!

What a collection DD.... your real car collection is larger than my boys match box car set hahahahahaha...

Im surprised you have time for games with all those toys, id be in one of each every day of the week...

If i ever go to the states ill look ya up so you can take me for a fang in that beastly baja buggy lol.

Dan

BTW Dozer. Amazing Toyota. Love it.

dozer 01-21-2011 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 214599)
BTW Dozer. Amazing Toyota. Love it.


Sounds like a great job "do they pay you ???? hahaha, or do they pay you with perks",

I work for a Vending machine company "Sales Manager" so the only thing i can drive is a vending machine lol, have often considered pushing one down a hill and riding it like a sled on a dune though.

We import machines from the states and are the Australasian distributor for Dixie Narco so often talk with the states "Williston USA'", between both accents it presents an interesting conversation, lol.

Maybe on our next container is should get some gear off ya at a good price "hint hint lol".

Good news your company wanted to back them, why the hell would they turn it down???????

Which toyota are you talking about?, there is four of them lol,

Krazee DD 01-21-2011 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozer (Post 214612)
Sounds like a great job "do they pay you ???? hahaha, or do they pay you with perks",

I work for a Vending machine company "Sales Manager" so the only thing i can drive is a vending machine lol, have often considered pushing one down a hill and riding it like a sled on a dune though.

We import machines from the states and are the Australasian distributor for Dixie Narco so often talk with the states "Williston USA'", between both accents it presents an interesting conversation, lol.

Maybe on our next container is should get some gear off ya at a good price "hint hint lol".

Good news your company wanted to back them, why the hell would they turn it down???????

Which toyota are you talking about?, there is four of them lol,

All of them!!!! But ya they pay me. I'm full time haha.

Well they didn't turn us down they just up and stopped responding? Odd deal. Wish we could have helped them. Would give them some cred in the states with our name on it. As well as help us break into the video game world.

O well.

sqaulid 01-21-2011 09:38 PM

@ samuraidriver: heb jij deelgenomen aan den BTA ?

this is my ride, it's not much but it's something :)

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/v...x4/samurai.jpg

Loves 2 Jacket 01-22-2011 08:07 AM

My 2006 Xterra (current)
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3...siak012.th.jpg
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6...diak008.th.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
My 2002 Xterra (Past)
http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/v...kawika0163.jpg
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9715/1002328o.th.jpg
1981 Bronco (Past)
http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/v.../bronco3-1.jpg
RC crawlers
http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/v...2/317b86dc.jpg
http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/v...2/e70ee1f3.jpg
http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/v.../kawika057.jpg

Krazee DD 01-22-2011 03:43 PM

Ahh. That white xterra is clean. I dig it.

Uh oh. Another RC addict. Haha. Scalers are a slippery slope.

SuzukiSamurai 01-22-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozer (Post 214081)
G'Day

Thought it would be interesting to just show pictures of
you own 4wd's so we all know who drives what ect. Not really game related but could be fun.

Will also help to prove who knows what they are talking about and who are the dreamers lol.

Im have sold my patrol and have a dual cab 1995 hilux lined up and will get some shots up soon.

List of specs on her

Front and rear lockers
33 inch wrangler muddys
2.8 Turbo Diesel intercooled with 2 1/2 inch zorst
UHF
Winch
ARB bullbar
Roc Sliders
Chrome Roll bar
Diff Breathers
Inverted rear rock crawling suspenion "ifs rear leaves" with 12inch long travel shocks
Shock hoops up front with 11 inch long travel shocks
Surf interior including Dash
Bonnet scoop
Black tinted windows
Overhead console
Lightforce Spot lights
2 inch body lift
"about 4 inches in leaves"
Crystal clear lights all round
Dints and scratches, lol....

Ill get shots up soon.

Future plans..
Army green "one colour flat olive drab" with matt black bonet.
Partial exo cage
Custom rear tray

"Maybe a toyota surf coil rear end conversion from the leaves"
Dan

Here are some normal shots. will get some offroad shots and vids up over the next few weeks
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/IMG_0019.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/IMG_0017.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/IMG_0016.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/IMG_9150.jpg





and some of my past trucks

4 runner, front rear ARB air lockers, V6 conversion runiing auto box and reduction gears "beasty"
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1561.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1556.jpg
Pulling out a patrol backwards lol, did about 3 recoveries in the one spot one after another cause they couldnt make it and i was pulling them up in reverse hahahaha.
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1554.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/PICT0028.jpg
and me doing my steve erwin impression with a goanna hahahah
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/PICT0034.jpg



My GQ Nissan Patrol
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/DSCF9718.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/IMG_0100.jpg

My 80 Series
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...fakelights.jpg
Cant find where i put the rest of the pics :(, will have a gander


My old FJ45 with a 308 V* and cig rear locker
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_0505.jpg


And my hand made RC cars lol
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...arfinished.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/IMG_0305.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1450.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1361.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1234.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...8/100_1219.jpg

Sick Toyota Hilux. My dad had different Toyotas too, now he is driving Nissan but I like Yotas better. ;)

Cool scalers too!

SuzukiSamurai 01-22-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 214595)
Ha no. But I'm the marketing director and driver/racer.

Were gonna do a build this year just for this forum so be ready hehe.

We ere trying to get into this game and help with funding it but they just up and stopped emailing us. Sad but o well.

Haha! Pay them to put in free roam. And yeah, weird they stopped E-mailing. You guys could promote the games on events etc.! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I'm still studying, no job yet as you guys. :-P

SuzukiSamurai 01-22-2011 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sqaulid (Post 215013)
@ samuraidriver: heb jij deelgenomen aan den BTA ?

this is my ride, it's not much but it's something :)

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/v...x4/samurai.jpg

Hey! Nee, iedereen vraagt me dit, nog nooit meegedaan aan BTA. :grin: Coole kleur voor die Samurai. :p Is dat de Toy van Matthias van Dijck achter je Sam?

Krazee DD 01-22-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai (Post 215293)
Haha! Pay them to put in free roam. And yeah, weird they stopped E-mailing. You guys could promote the games on events etc.! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I'm still studying, no job yet as you guys. :-P

I wish they would let us. Haha. Never even gave us the chance to try and work sum thing out.

SuzukiSamurai 01-22-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 215296)
I wish they would let us. Haha. Never even gave us the chance to try and work sum thing out.

It would be a win - win situation for sure. ;) But these guys are from Korea or something no? They are hard to convince..

Krazee DD 01-22-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai (Post 215300)
It would be a win - win situation for sure. ;) But these guys are from Korea or something no? They are hard to convince..

Ya Russia or sumthin. Idk.

SuzukiSamurai 01-22-2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 215310)
Ya Russia or sumthin. Idk.

Says enough, hope I don't get banned again for saying something like this again.. x') Well yeah, back on topic! Keep on uploading those pictures of your 4x4's!!!! :D

Loves 2 Jacket 01-23-2011 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 215277)
Ahh. That white xterra is clean. I dig it.

Uh oh. Another RC addict. Haha. Scalers are a slippery slope.

Thanks man. Tell me about it. I've put at least another $300 into my 1/10 and thats after buying it new for $250 haha Time to spend more money on my X, i'm hoping to get a snorkel next. I'll need to save up for a winch bumper and winch soon too.

sqaulid 01-23-2011 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai (Post 215294)
Hey! Nee, iedereen vraagt me dit, nog nooit meegedaan aan BTA. :grin: Coole kleur voor die Samurai. :p Is dat de Toy van Matthias van Dijck achter je Sam?

ah, ok.
nee je sam trekt op 1 die heeft meegedaan met de BTA.
jep, das den toy van de matthias :)

PS: my scaler :)
this is an old picture of it.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/v...C/DSC02043.jpg

SuzukiSamurai 01-23-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loves 2 Jacket (Post 215495)
Thanks man. Tell me about it. I've put at least another $300 into my 1/10 and thats after buying it new for $250 haha Time to spend more money on my X, i'm hoping to get a snorkel next. I'll need to save up for a winch bumper and winch soon too.

I know, these small rc parts are expensive too. I made a Suzuki Samurai scaler out of my mrc. I checked the internet fo a scale chassis, it was 90 bucks, I made it myself from some aluminium I still had. Same with a snorkel, I made it myself, scale ropes, bumpers.. ;) I guess if you make a cheap scaler yourself that has a winch etc you still pay around 1000 bucks.. :) But it's fun, when 4x4 season is done I just put me on a chair in my garden with some beers and I drive it around there. :D

SuzukiSamurai 01-23-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sqaulid (Post 215537)
ah, ok.
nee je sam trekt op 1 die heeft meegedaan met de BTA.
jep, das den toy van de matthias :)

PS: my scaler :)
this is an old picture of it.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/v...C/DSC02043.jpg

Hey, cool ding, is dat een AX-10 ofzo? Zit jij ook op het belgisch crawler en scaler forum?

http://rctrial.47.forumer.com/index.php?noportal=1

Mocht je er nog niet opzitten, er zijn geregeld meetings over het hele land en de community is zeer actief! :D

Loves 2 Jacket 01-23-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai (Post 215539)
I know, these small rc parts are expensive too. I made a Suzuki Samurai scaler out of my mrc. I checked the internet fo a scale chassis, it was 90 bucks, I made it myself from some aluminium I still had. Same with a snorkel, I made it myself, scale ropes, bumpers.. ;) I guess if you make a cheap scaler yourself that has a winch etc you still pay around 1000 bucks.. :) But it's fun, when 4x4 season is done I just put me on a chair in my garden with some beers and I drive it around there. :D

Yup. I need to start making my own things for my 1/10. I just started plastic welding, so we'll see what I can make. MRCs are fun! I bought a tech deck skatepark to drive my MRC on haha

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/v...2/d8d99abf.jpg

Krazee DD 01-23-2011 07:19 PM

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...1/d5d14b06.jpg

dozer 01-24-2011 12:38 AM

love the matt black and gloss black contrast, nice choice!

Now you just need to get rid of the IFS suspension and SAS the front to make it a real 4x4 lol.

Krazee DD 01-24-2011 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozer (Post 215810)
love the matt black and gloss black contrast, nice choice!

Now you just need to get rid of the IFS suspension and SAS the front to make it a real 4x4 lol.

I know. We were gonna SA it. But I just don't off road in it enough. Now with the new paint I prob never will.

It's a show queen now haha.

Loves 2 Jacket 01-24-2011 09:24 AM

Congrats on the mall crawler! or is it the toy hauler?

Krazee DD 01-24-2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loves 2 Jacket (Post 215878)
Congrats on the mall crawler! or is it the toy hauler?

its FAR from a hauler. Most gutless POS on the planet. We are debating a crate V8 drop in. We shall see.

sqaulid 01-26-2011 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai (Post 215544)
Hey, cool ding, is dat een AX-10 ofzo? Zit jij ook op het belgisch crawler en scaler forum?

http://rctrial.47.forumer.com/index.php?noportal=1

Mocht je er nog niet opzitten, er zijn geregeld meetings over het hele land en de community is zeer actief! :D

jep, dat is een ax 10.
nee, wist zelfs niet dat er zo een forum bestond bij ons.
ben mij direct gaan registreren.
mss, komen we elkaar daar wel eens tegen e ;).

PS, zit jij soms op Belgium 4x4 of suzuki offroad ?

Loves 2 Jacket 01-27-2011 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 216006)
its FAR from a hauler. Most gutless POS on the planet.

I thought hummers came with V8s? hmmm I wonder if they make a 4 banger hummer :grin:

Krazee DD 01-27-2011 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loves 2 Jacket (Post 217088)
I thought hummers came with V8s? hmmm I wonder if they make a 4 banger hummer :grin:

The Alphas do. Mines a 5 cylinder. Hehe.

Loves 2 Jacket 01-27-2011 06:50 AM

haha It'll be nice to drop a V8 in there

SuzukiSamurai 01-27-2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sqaulid (Post 216934)
jep, dat is een ax 10.
nee, wist zelfs niet dat er zo een forum bestond bij ons.
ben mij direct gaan registreren.
mss, komen we elkaar daar wel eens tegen e ;).

PS, zit jij soms op Belgium 4x4 of suzuki offroad ?

Ik heb me ooit eens aangemeld bij Suzuki Off road en Belgium 4x4 maar ik ben er al een jaar niet meer opgeweest. ;) Ja, da forum is eigenlijk nog wel vrij groot. Echt nice, zitten mooie builds bij. :D

dozer 01-31-2011 05:19 AM

here is my new hilux in all its glory lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuIipB-SOsI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayI4xe3ivCM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBGBa7snud0
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/IMG_1751.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/IMG_1723.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/IMG_1870.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/IMG_1871.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/IMG_1872.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/IMG_1873.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/IMG_1874.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/IMG_1875.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/IMG_1876.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/IMG_1877.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/IMG_1884.jpg

SuzukiSamurai 01-31-2011 10:31 AM

Hey Dozer, your Hilux is just so tight! :rolleyes: I'm mad my dad sold his Hilux. He replaced the engine by a 2.8 td intercooler too. Axles came loose from the leaf springs because of the power, had about 180 hp. :grin:

Here is my Samurai in action. First clip is on flat terrain through the woods:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97eiD21_EEc

Here you see the build of our rear suspension:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM64v9CHLls

These videos are from Inor in France. The terrain is very extreme, especially when it rained a lot. It is located in a clay area so the mud is tough on the flat land but when you go up a hill there it's extremely slippery and dangerous. Sounds like heaven to me. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Fax3YY_Ag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlOMSXrhenU

There is soon following a video from my scaler too. :rolleyes:

Krazee DD 01-31-2011 02:58 PM

Those look like insane fun!

Raw Kryptonite 01-31-2011 06:07 PM

Nothing like most of you guys, but I've had a lot of fun in the Amigo.
Body repaired, painted, locker is out and it's retired now. Looking forward to this game, should be a lot cheaper to do. LOL
Some in TN or NC, most are from Barnwell OHV in TX.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25.../gilmer084.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...s/fbcc7f2d.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...s/fbcc7f91.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...s/fdc35d0c.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...fdc35d0d-1.jpg

SuzukiSamurai 01-31-2011 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite (Post 219083)
Nothing like most of you guys, but I've had a lot of fun in the Amigo.
Body repaired, painted, locker is out and it's retired now. Looking forward to this game, should be a lot cheaper to do. LOL
Some in TN or NC, most are from Barnwell OHV in TX.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25.../gilmer084.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...s/fbcc7f2d.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...s/fbcc7f91.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...s/fdc35d0c.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...fdc35d0d-1.jpg

Here in Belgium the model you have is called the Opel Frontrera and they were the biggest crap off road vehicles you could ever imagine. Gearbox got stuck, motor got stuck, not from even driving off road. They had a lot of problems with these.. Is it the same with the Isuzu's? But I like the model. Does remind me of a Chevy Blazer.. ;)

Raw Kryptonite 02-01-2011 04:52 AM

It's 12 years old and still a daily driver, clearly it's not that bad. Not perfect, but hard to argue with it and it's pretty stout for having IFS. As a trail vehicle, we drove it 500 + miles to get to trails, ride, then it would bring us back home. Can't ask much more than that.
Of course, maybe you're generalizing too much, there are of course different years, models, engines etc. but there weren't that many changes during each generation.

SuzukiSamurai 02-01-2011 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite (Post 219219)
It's 12 years old and still a daily driver, clearly it's not that bad. Not perfect, but hard to argue with it and it's pretty stout for having IFS. As a trail vehicle, we drove it 500 + miles to get to trails, ride, then it would bring us back home. Can't ask much more than that.
Of course, maybe you're generalizing too much, there are of course different years, models, engines etc. but there weren't that many changes during each generation.

Yeah, but you know, Opel = crap, Isuzu = Japanese truck, not bad. My dad drove this one for a year and I drove it for 2 months. I really liked it, it was an automatic, a good heavy truck with a 3l TD and chipped, I guess 180hp. :rolleyes:

http://www.yosax.com/wp-content/uplo...boy-denver.jpg (not exactly the same but it was modded with bigger tires etc. ;)

BALLZ 010 02-06-2011 05:02 AM

WOW you guys are lucky. I dont even have my learners lol. Would love to get into off-roading but dont have a job yet so no money and prob still bit young lol. Damn school I wanna go off-road XD. But verry nice trucks guys.

SuzukiSamurai 02-06-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BALLZ 010 (Post 220952)
WOW you guys are lucky. I dont even have my learners lol. Would love to get into off-roading but dont have a job yet so no money and prob still bit young lol. Damn school I wanna go off-road XD. But verry nice trucks guys.

You probably need to get used to it if you would start at elder age. My dad took me with him when I was 8 months. :-P And now I'm 20, so I've seen a lot of situations and have been through a lot. But if you are born to do it you probably have no problems with off roading. Oh, and if you want a real nice cheap truck, try a Suzuki Samurai. They're fun and cheap to drive.

Krazee DD 02-06-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BALLZ 010 (Post 220952)
WOW you guys are lucky. I dont even have my learners lol. Would love to get into off-roading but dont have a job yet so no money and prob still bit young lol. Damn school I wanna go off-road XD. But verry nice trucks guys.

All you gotta do is save up a few hundred $$$ then buy yourself an old junker then upgrade and fix as needed. You can just have your dad trailer it out to a off road area and you can let loose.

BALLZ 010 02-07-2011 01:58 AM

Thanks for the advice guys much appretiated. lol Samurai bet your stoaked about the samurai being in the game XD

Krazee DD 02-07-2011 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BALLZ 010 (Post 221249)
Thanks for the advice guys much appretiated. lol Samurai bet your stoaked about the samurai being in the game XD

Haha except for the fact it's a turquoise color!

BALLZ 010 02-07-2011 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 221266)
Haha except for the fact it's a turquoise color!

lol yeah im hoping that they have alternate skins.

SuzukiSamurai 02-07-2011 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BALLZ 010 (Post 221249)
Thanks for the advice guys much appretiated. lol Samurai bet your stoaked about the samurai being in the game XD

Yeah, all I'm gonna do is drive that Samurai in the game lol. Joking, I like other 4x4 vehicles too, like the Patrol or the Defender. But the Samurai is my favorite. If there is no free roam I'm gonna stick to Motorm4x I guess.

dozer 02-07-2011 11:54 PM

here is another vid of my hilux and a mates 80series out on a day play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFeWxLOADbk

Krazee DD 02-08-2011 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozer (Post 221594)
here is another vid of my hilux and a mates 80series out on a day play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFeWxLOADbk

So sick. I'll be racing in King of The Hammers all weekend so hopefully someone will get video. If not I'll deff be posting some pics. 40,000 people expected this year!!!!!

SuzukiSamurai 02-08-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozer (Post 221594)
here is another vid of my hilux and a mates 80series out on a day play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFeWxLOADbk

At 3:38 a JEEP would break its axle! xD :mrgreen: :lol:

Krazee DD 02-08-2011 05:37 PM

Here we are staging.......

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7727407_n.jpg

We didnt end too well. Lost rear driveshaft right off the bat, ended up doing 3/4 of the first leg in REVERSE! I will see if anyone got any video.

dozer 02-09-2011 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 221827)
Here we are staging.......

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7727407_n.jpg

We didnt end too well. Lost rear driveshaft right off the bat, ended up doing 3/4 of the first leg in REVERSE! I will see if anyone got any video.

god thats an awsome looking beast!!!


Do you guys do heavy duty hilux CV's? like the chromolly ones ?

BALLZ 010 02-09-2011 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 221827)
Here we are staging.......

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7727407_n.jpg

We didnt end too well. Lost rear driveshaft right off the bat, ended up doing 3/4 of the first leg in REVERSE! I will see if anyone got any video.

DAMN!!! you guys (The company) must have some serious $$$ to have all those AWSOME!!! trucks. I'm so jellous XD

And nice job doing it in reverse.... Legend XD

Krazee DD 02-09-2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BALLZ 010 (Post 221988)
DAMN!!! you guys (The company) must have some serious $$$ to have all those AWSOME!!! trucks. I'm so jellous XD

And nice job doing it in reverse.... Legend XD

Ha thnx. FWD reverse up a sand dune didnt do to well. haha.

BALLZ 010 02-11-2011 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozer (Post 218918)
here is my new hilux in all its glory lol.

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/IMG_1723.jpg

WTF why does that jeep say "RUBICON" they do drug tests at my school or something. lol that made my school sound shifty its not though XD
lol.

Krazee DD 02-11-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BALLZ 010 (Post 222532)
WTF why does that jeep say "RUBICON" they do drug tests at my school or something. lol that made my school sound shifty its not though XD
lol.

That's the "rubicon edition".

BALLZ 010 02-11-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 222958)
That's the "rubicon edition".

lol OK was just confussed. But thats funny that its the same name XD
Ty for clearing that up :grin:

Krazee DD 02-11-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BALLZ 010 (Post 222970)
lol OK was just confussed. But thats funny that its the same name XD
Ty for clearing that up :grin:

Is you schools name Rubicon or sumthin?


Cuz there is a famous off road trail called "The Rubicon" and that's what the jeep was named after.

BALLZ 010 02-11-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 222971)
Is you schools name Rubicon or sumthin?


Cuz there is a famous off road trail called "The Rubicon" and that's what the jeep was named after.

Nope its just what the test is called or something I dont know never taken one :grin:

Huh thats pretty cool just watched some of "The Rubicon" on youtube looks sick. But sadly dont live in USA :(

Krazee DD 02-11-2011 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BALLZ 010 (Post 222986)
Nope its just what the test is called or something I dont know never taken one :grin:

Huh thats pretty cool just watched some of "The Rubicon" on youtube looks sick. But sadly dont live in USA :(

Haha they call the drug test "Rubicon" that's hilarious. So odd.

BALLZ 010 02-11-2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 222998)
Haha they call the drug test "Rubicon" that's hilarious. So odd.

Yeah thats why I was confussed lol. Was verry odd to me XD

dozer 02-14-2011 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 222958)
That's the "rubicon edition".

The sad thing is its not the Rubicon version "he had the stickers sent over to Australia from the states". ssshhhhhhh, dont tell anyone, its meant to be a secret hahahahaha

Krazee DD 02-14-2011 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozer (Post 223707)
The sad thing is its not the Rubicon version "he had the stickers sent over to Australia from the states". ssshhhhhhh, dont tell anyone, its meant to be a secret hahahahaha

Haha. That's great. Well he did a great job on makin it look the part. Rock on.

dozer 02-22-2011 11:45 PM

here yas go, a bit of off road here in Australia from the weekend just gone.

My poor truck has a few more battle scars after two days of the bush beeting it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vf9DwwQylA

Krazee DD 02-23-2011 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozer (Post 227232)
here yas go, a bit of off road here in Australia from the weekend just gone.

My poor truck has a few more battle scars after two days of the bush beeting it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vf9DwwQylA

So sick. Keep filmin!

dozer 02-23-2011 04:57 AM

thought you would like that one.

SuzukiSamurai 02-23-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozer (Post 227232)
here yas go, a bit of off road here in Australia from the weekend just gone.

My poor truck has a few more battle scars after two days of the bush beeting it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vf9DwwQylA

Damn man! How often do you go off roading? And can you go everywhere you want? I'm jealous! :) And the Hilux and 80 are just charming, even with mud on. I'm still mad at my dad he sold his Hilux! :( Wish there were more hiluxes and 80's around here in Belgium but they are really hard to find! :/

ShawnK116 02-23-2011 09:39 PM

heres my rig
 
5 Attachment(s)
here are some shots of my rig as it has progressed, though i need to get some new pics for the stuff i have added since the last pic,some clean shots and some dirty ones.
ignore dates on the pics,some were taken with older camera and some with newer but i have a bad habit of never setting the date or time...:mad:
whats been added since taking pics:
SkyJacker 8 inch lift
2" spacers and up-sized to 38 swampers
ARB lockers
Rampage front and rear bumpers
Warn PowerPlant Dual Force HP on front bumper
Interior has Rhino lining spray
Lighting:replaced rear bumper lights and added a Rugged Ridge light bar (4 lights) to front.
I know it isnt as impressive as some of the rigs i have seen on this forum topic but hey i'm working on it :o
also i dont have pics but i have a X-Crawler rc with stock body custom painted myself :-)

quick question:Any one know of a good roof rack or other type of storage utility rack that works and looks good on a wrangler?
reason being i am wanting to move spare tire off of rear and onto roof or possibly to inside storage so it have more clearance in the back also looking for something that can hold two jerry cans.
Thanks.

dozer 02-23-2011 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnK116 (Post 227568)
here are some shots of my rig as it has progressed, though i need to get some new pics for the stuff i have added since the last pic,some clean shots and some dirty ones.
ignore dates on the pics,some were taken with older camera and some with newer but i have a bad habit of never setting the date or time...:mad:
whats been added since taking pics:
SkyJacker 8 inch lift
2" spacers and up-sized to 38 swampers
ARB lockers
Rampage front and rear bumpers
Warn PowerPlant Dual Force HP on front bumper
Interior has Rhino lining spray
Lighting:replaced rear bumper lights and added a Rugged Ridge light bar (4 lights) to front.
I know it isnt as impressive as some of the rigs i have seen on this forum topic but hey i'm working on it :o
also i dont have pics but i have a X-Crawler rc with stock body custom painted myself :-)

quick question:Any one know of a good roof rack or other type of storage utility rack that works and looks good on a wrangler?
reason being i am wanting to move spare tire off of rear and onto roof or possibly to inside storage so it have more clearance in the back also looking for something that can hold two jerry cans.
Thanks.

Nice start, word of advice though, dont put your spare on the roof. It will make her more tippy with a higher centre of gravity.

Make a custom rear bar if anything that can house the spare, ore do what i do and leave it at home and hope for the best lol.

dozer 02-23-2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai (Post 227337)
Damn man! How often do you go off roading? And can you go everywhere you want? I'm jealous! :) And the Hilux and 80 are just charming, even with mud on. I'm still mad at my dad he sold his Hilux! :( Wish there were more hiluxes and 80's around here in Belgium but they are really hard to find! :/


Cheers bud, hiluxes and 80s are common here in Australia "two of the most popular 4wd's".

We can go 4wding allmost anywhere in Australia, thats not to say it is legal in most cases though lol.

I go offroad allmost every weekend or every second weekend. Cant keep me from the bush!

Krazee DD 02-23-2011 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnK116 (Post 227568)
here are some shots of my rig as it has progressed, though i need to get some new pics for the stuff i have added since the last pic,some clean shots and some dirty ones.
ignore dates on the pics,some were taken with older camera and some with newer but i have a bad habit of never setting the date or time...:mad:
whats been added since taking pics:
SkyJacker 8 inch lift
2" spacers and up-sized to 38 swampers
ARB lockers
Rampage front and rear bumpers
Warn PowerPlant Dual Force HP on front bumper
Interior has Rhino lining spray
Lighting:replaced rear bumper lights and added a Rugged Ridge light bar (4 lights) to front.
I know it isnt as impressive as some of the rigs i have seen on this forum topic but hey i'm working on it :o
also i dont have pics but i have a X-Crawler rc with stock body custom painted myself :-)

quick question:Any one know of a good roof rack or other type of storage utility rack that works and looks good on a wrangler?
reason being i am wanting to move spare tire off of rear and onto roof or possibly to inside storage so it have more clearance in the back also looking for something that can hold two jerry cans.
Thanks.

Great looking Jeep. Can't go wrong with those.

ShawnK116 02-23-2011 11:09 PM

sad panda
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dozer (Post 227581)
Nice start, word of advice though, dont put your spare on the roof. It will make her more tippy with a higher centre of gravity.

Make a custom rear bar if anything that can house the spare, ore do what i do and leave it at home and hope for the best lol.

yeah i figured a high centre would be a issue,thats why i was hoping someone may have seen on a site for some kind of interior rack to hold it or something and sadly i tried my hand with welding and making stuff before i am not as good as needed to make something that looks decent and has the capability of going off road and not breaking lol
and as far as just saying screw it leave at the house well,my luck would take FULL advantage of that and i would be screwed with a buddy trying to tow me home lol

ShawnK116 02-23-2011 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 227596)
Great looking Jeep. Can't go wrong with those.

hey thanks alot i am doing what my budget lets me do over time so its a slow process but i am trying to keep her worthy of off roading( mud looks sexier on "her" i think lol) but also nice so when she has had her bath i can ride down the road and still look good haha.

Krazee DD 02-24-2011 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnK116 (Post 227602)
hey thanks alot i am doing what my budget lets me do over time so its a slow process but i am trying to keep her worthy of off roading( mud looks sexier on "her" i think lol) but also nice so when she has had her bath i can ride down the road and still look good haha.

Buddy.....in my world that's the only way to make a off road rig.

ShawnK116 02-24-2011 01:48 AM

ONLY way
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 227632)
Buddy.....in my world that's the only way to make a off road rig.

cheers i agree (just started my drinking since my only day off is tomorrow >.<

SuzukiSamurai 02-28-2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozer (Post 227585)
Cheers bud, hiluxes and 80s are common here in Australia "two of the most popular 4wd's".

We can go 4wding allmost anywhere in Australia, thats not to say it is legal in most cases though lol.

I go offroad allmost every weekend or every second weekend. Cant keep me from the bush!

Here it's getting a big problem. Ecologists are freaking out if they see a 4x4. They cut down the tires again recently.. So we have to watch out what we do with every step we take. If you go off roading in a forest where it is illegal government will take your car too. It's just madness, ond day I'll come and live to Australia, and I will own a Samurai, a hilux, a 80 series and a Patrol! :lol: Australia seems a cool country. ;)

TurbloCummins 03-02-2011 07:53 AM

http://image.4wheeloffroad.com/f/dun...he-trailor.jpghttp://image.4wheeloffroad.com/f/dun...iding-high.jpgThis is my Big Dodge!

http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/i...ca04830f/l.jpgThis is my lil project wheeler a dodge ram D-50

SuzukiSamurai 03-02-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurbloCummins (Post 229855)

Cool dodge, but I like the small sized 4x4 vehicles better. :)

Krazee DD 03-02-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurbloCummins (Post 229855)

What lift you got on that ne Dodge there?

TurbloCummins 03-02-2011 05:57 PM

Ahh it's just a cheap 6in les shwab lift haha I wouldent mind having a good quality 8in lift to get the truck over the 37s a bit more

Krazee DD 03-02-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurbloCummins (Post 230023)
Ahh it's just a cheap 6in les shwab lift haha I wouldent mind having a good quality 8in lift to get the truck over the 37s a bit more

Is it Tuff Country?

If your calling Tuff Country cheap I'm bout to lay the smack down quick!

TurbloCummins 03-02-2011 09:54 PM

Idk what brand they used it was on the truck when I bought it lol I'm pretty sure it's a superlift cause I had to replace some parts awhile ago

Krazee DD 03-02-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurbloCummins (Post 230073)
Idk what brand they used it was on the truck when I bought it lol I'm pretty sure it's a superlift cause I had to replace some parts awhile ago

Haha k. Sounds about right.

TurbloCummins 03-02-2011 11:18 PM

Haha hook a guy up with a tuff country 8in? Ill let ya slap some stickers on the beast!

Krazee DD 03-02-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurbloCummins (Post 230101)
Haha hook a guy up with a tuff country 8in? Ill let ya slap some stickers on the beast!

Best I got is a 6" long arm kit. But it's our most exspensive kit ha.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...1/c104fe65.jpg

TurbloCummins 03-03-2011 01:10 AM

Ahh what size tires dose that kit support?

Krazee DD 03-03-2011 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurbloCummins (Post 230118)
Ahh what size tires dose that kit support?

37


Dodge has some beef wheel wells.

TurbloCummins 03-03-2011 02:12 AM

Yea thats what im running right now is some 37 13.50

Krazee DD 03-03-2011 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurbloCummins (Post 230124)
Yea thats what im running right now is some 37 13.50

Nice. Those are perfect.

TurbloCummins 03-03-2011 04:19 AM

Yea but ill never buy Toyos again!

Krazee DD 03-03-2011 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurbloCummins (Post 230136)
Yea but ill never buy Toyos again!

My Toyos weathered pretty fast. It was odd.

I had Nitto send me a set of Mud Grapplers and they are all sorts of loud but grab dirt and rocks like no other.

TurbloCummins 03-04-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 230395)
My Toyos weathered pretty fast. It was odd.

I had Nitto send me a set of Mud Grapplers and they are all sorts of loud but grab dirt and rocks like no other.

Next set I'm gonna try are the pro comp extream a/t's

Krazee DD 03-04-2011 10:44 PM

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...1/89d19469.jpg

TurbloCummins 03-05-2011 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krazee DD (Post 230875)

Those look badass on that h3


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.