Official 1C Company forum

Official 1C Company forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   "Friday" Update, April 28, 2012 (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=31604)

Madfish 04-28-2012 02:08 PM

Yeah these shortcomings should be eliminated first.

Thanks for the update though. :grin:

Red Dragon-DK 04-28-2012 02:12 PM

Thanks for the news. I had hoped you would release the beta so we at least dident had CTD all the time. In my humble view a beta is a beta and you have a choice to use it or wait.

Please make a revote on that issus in the team and mabye you can get more help for tracking other bugs. :)

RCAF_FB_Orville 04-28-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PissyChrissy (Post 416506)
I don't post in here very often, but i read the update threads regularly.

And let me say, thanks for the effort. I love CloD, and look forward to it being even better.

As for the stress that the negative sentiments on this board are obviously are obviously having on you, well, you said it yourself. This is your life, whereas the comments are coming from people who are gamers. Serving your customers, in my opinion, stops short of putting up with their abuse, much less taking it to heart.

Just keep up the good work. The vast majority of us appreciate it. It's just the vocal few who have nothing better to do than to flame on the internet over a computer game. Their opinion shouldn't matter to anyone.

The honesty is appreciated, and welcome. :) Most reasonable people, whilst not expecting perfection from what is a Beta patch, would agree that its worth waiting longer for......in light of the issues noted. Carry on, and best of luck sorting the problems out. We are all on the same side really (though it may not seem that way at times lol) and we all want the same things.

What are you reading this for? Some things need a' fixin. Vamoose! :grin:

Kupsised 04-28-2012 02:14 PM

That seems more than reasonable and understandable, thanks for the info!

CWMV 04-28-2012 02:16 PM

Thanks for the update.

FFCW_Urizen 04-28-2012 02:17 PM

Thanks for those honest infos B6. And don´t mind the trolls.

Clu43 04-28-2012 02:19 PM

Thanks for the info BlackSix. Can't help but feel bad for you guys.,and Luthier. Hopefully things will fall into place soon,and you'll have a nice stable patch to release. Best of luck team.:),were all pull'n for ya.:!::)

tomandre81 04-28-2012 02:22 PM

:(

I am just waiting for something like this one day:

"Sorry guys, no more funding to develop il2: cliffs of dover. See ya!"

Trumper 04-28-2012 02:24 PM

Thanks for the information,it is what people want regardless just to kept informed.

Walrus1 04-28-2012 02:26 PM

Update very much appreciated.

Hearing what bugs you are working on give context and tend to deflate any conspiracy theory about what could be 'the real reason' why the patch has not yet been released.

Don't beat yourself up too much about the delay. Things like this happen when you are building a complicated project. Most people who are following these developments are doing so because they share your vision and enthusiasm for the end product you are working towards.