Official 1C Company forum

Official 1C Company forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php)
-   Walkthrough (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   mission 9 (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=7249)

mikle 04-30-2009 02:51 PM

mission 9
 
aye up all
joined to ask about mission 9 as soon as i get through the gate into the black hole i seem to be stuck in the black hole pull, then blow up, any ideas.

thanx in advance

ttfn

Iceman285 05-01-2009 02:52 AM

I have the same problem. Mission 9 "The Chase" After being dropped off by CVL Ryujo the mission is to enter X Gate #4 and search the area near the exit. When you jump through the gate you are near a black hole and are informed that your engines are not strong enough and eventually get sucked into the hole and die. There are two ships there. Leviathan and Enemy Tosanen "who I assume is who you are looking for". The ships ignore you and carry on out of the system. You are unable to catch them because you are being sucked into black hole. Also the health of my ship is at 100% and I looked for an option in the market to upgrade engines at the beginning of the mission. All there is, is an extra booster pack you can buy. Any suggestions?

Gorric 05-01-2009 09:25 PM

Same problem here, seems like a game breaker to me. I've even figured out how to get back to the gate, however when I go through it, I seem to get warped further away instead of warping back through the gate. :confused:

ryuujin 05-02-2009 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorric (Post 74598)
Same problem here, seems like a game breaker to me. I've even figured out how to get back to the gate, however when I go through it, I seem to get warped further away instead of warping back through the gate. :confused:


i'm stucked with mission9 too..i've tried the docking or follow comand to the sighted ship and it only helps to drag my destruction time for sometime longer. once i've disable the command i'm dead instanly pulled in by blackhole. is this really a bugged mission?? how to get out of this ? i'm stucked now and cant able to proceed any further in this game..
say Gorric, mind to share how you manage to reach back to stargate? perhaps we can find some solution to this damn mission..

DEV Team!! pls do your job!!! THX

deltire 05-02-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuujin (Post 74617)
i'm stucked with mission9 too..i've tried the docking or follow comand to the sighted ship and it only helps to drag my destruction time for sometime longer. once i've disable the command i'm dead instanly pulled in by blackhole. is this really a bugged mission?? how to get out of this ? i'm stucked now and cant able to proceed any further in this game..
say Gorric, mind to share how you manage to reach back to stargate? perhaps we can find some solution to this damn mission..

DEV Team!! pls do your job!!! THX

same here, this mission is totally broken and i experience the same as you, auto pilot drags me to within 25km of the 2 ships then the black hole drags me back down and i yo yo like that until i turn auto pilot off where i die instantly

this needs to be fixed / solved ASAP!

ampuy 05-02-2009 05:44 PM

activate orbital engines (control+w until the bar is full)... with tat u can move away the black hole

Natharneal 05-02-2009 06:24 PM

That doesnt work, and i have the same problem, using dock etc gives me the yo yo efect as well

the logs last statement is the reply to ready the ship, thats all after that nothing at all.. bugs me massivly

deltire 05-02-2009 09:42 PM

doesnt work for me either

Andreiko 05-03-2009 09:09 AM

not helping too for me ... but i tried to fly into the gate#4 with orbital engines on and i managed to have control over ship for short time,but then again the gravity pull of black hole starts to pulling me in again ... so no solution ... any help?

rookster1984 05-03-2009 11:45 AM

Works
 
Hold Control and w like said before then keep holding w key until the speed doesent increase anymore , also make sure you are heading towards the ships

Natharneal 05-03-2009 02:07 PM

Nothing new there, not working as said.

deltire 05-03-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rookster1984 (Post 74777)
Hold Control and w like said before then keep holding w key until the speed doesent increase anymore , also make sure you are heading towards the ships

yup have done that many times, have restarted the entire mission over incase of some mission trigger bug or something, but it simply does not work - get to a point where my speed does not increase then i start going back towards the black hole and there begins the yo yo

im going to have to claim a chargeback on my credit card as the game is broken at this point for me so is pretty worthless, and no official response to this isnt good either :(

filitov 05-03-2009 05:43 PM

I found the solution !!

In your option settings change physic to acrcade mode ... and use control + w


Enjoy !

Andreiko 05-03-2009 09:16 PM

it wooorks,thanks a lot :)

Iceman285 05-03-2009 09:50 PM

It worked for me. I was already in arcade mode. The only thing I had to do is also make sure I was at full thrust. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by filitov (Post 74804)
I found the solution !!

In your option settings change physic to acrcade mode ... and use control + w


Enjoy !


deltire 05-03-2009 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by filitov (Post 74804)
I found the solution !!

In your option settings change physic to acrcade mode

nice workaround! thanks alot for figuring this out :)

mikle 05-04-2009 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikle (Post 74390)
aye up all
joined to ask about mission 9 as soon as i get through the gate into the black hole i seem to be stuck in the black hole pull, then blow up, any ideas.

thanx in advance

ttfn

that worked thanks for all the help and chit chat all


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.