Official 1C Company forum

Official 1C Company forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php)
-   Daidalos Team discussions (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   4.10 Official Release (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=17765)

EJGr.Ost_Caspar 12-29-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempest123 (Post 207666)
Noticed the special functioning of the sliding windows in the Hs 129, pretty neat. It seems that depending on which way you are looking, either the left or right window opens.

Yes, thats nice eh? You can find a similar action, if you switch your view to the fixed aiming devices in I-15 cockpit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lensman_1 (Post 207751)
Suffice it to say all is now well and I have a fully operational 4.10 version of IL-2.

Great. It was a plesure. :)

veter 12-30-2010 01:11 AM

Thanks a lot team

Tempest123 12-30-2010 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EJGr.Ost_Caspar (Post 207912)
Yes, thats nice eh? You can find a similar action, if you switch your view to the fixed aiming devices in I-15 cockpit.

Aaaah, cool. I saw that in a video and wondered how you got that view, i-15 is a blast to fly, no wonder the soviets held on to it for so long.

ElAurens 12-30-2010 04:29 AM

Now if we could just get the wheel spats for online.

:cool:

Sven 12-30-2010 01:43 PM

After flying some hours with my squadmates on spits vs 109 with 4.10 I now know how awesome 4.10 truly is.

We took off in K4s from an eastern blue base and went west to protect some of our bombers/fighter who attacked an enemy moving convoy, I kept a high watch whilst they feasted on the helpless vehicles below, but that soon draw attention to some spitfires, I managed to damage one on my first pass and finished him off in the second, but I lost my squadmates in the action. I regained altitude and noticed another plane in my area flying some 1000 meters higher, at first I thought it was friendly, until I saw the rather infamous nose of a P51 pointing straight at me, that's one of these moments where you can almost certainly arrange your funeral, but I dont know what manoeuvre I pulled but it shaked the P51 off and he started his climb again for a second pass, I think he wasted to much energy trying to get me in his gunsight because once I switched on WM50 I rapidly climbed after him and once I had him in a 90 degree angle in my sidewindow I pulled the trigger and several 30 mm rounds hit him but nothing came off, he started spinning and went down smoking, Horrido!

I was now however deep in enemy territory and low on fuel, luckily one of my squadmates told me how to operate with the new radio navigation system and found my homebase after several minutes, my engine cut out when my wheels hit the floor, amazing feeling:)

Thank you TD for 4.10

Ernst 12-30-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sven (Post 208092)
After flying some hours with my squadmates on spits vs 109 with 4.10 I now know how awesome 4.10 truly is.

We took off in K4s from an eastern blue base and went west to protect some of our bombers/fighter who attacked an enemy moving convoy, I kept a high watch whilst they feasted on the helpless vehicles below, but that soon draw attention to some spitfires, I managed to damage one on my first pass and finished him off in the second, but I lost my squadmates in the action. I regained altitude and noticed another plane in my area flying some 1000 meters higher, at first I thought it was friendly, until I saw the rather infamous nose of a P51 pointing straight at me, that's one of these moments where you can almost certainly arrange your funeral, but I dont know what manoeuvre I pulled but it shaked the P51 off and he started his climb again for a second pass, I think he wasted to much energy trying to get me in his gunsight because once I switched on WM50 I rapidly climbed after him and once I had him in a 90 degree angle in my sidewindow I pulled the trigger and several 30 mm rounds hit him but nothing came off, he started spinning and went down smoking, Horrido!

I was now however deep in enemy territory and low on fuel, luckily one of my squadmates told me how to operate with the new radio navigation system and found my homebase after several minutes, my engine cut out when my wheels hit the floor, amazing feeling:)

Thank you TD for 4.10

Nice flying mate! HORRIDO!

MrBaato 12-30-2010 10:19 PM

About the CW21B, really nice plane, has to be one of the best of 1940 in the planeset.

Just one thing i dont understand, its acceleration on take off. A bomber accelerates faster... Something you wouldnt expect from a very light plane with a strong engine. :confused:

btw I love the work on the cockpits and the improvements on the DXXI :-P

Cheers!

GAE_Charrua 12-31-2010 03:06 AM

Quote:

The TD 4.10 patch is a modification of the original IL2 series, AUTHORIZED by Oleg.
Discusson, links, referrals or comments regarding UNAUTHORIZED MODS is prohibited on this forums.

I am very grateful for the work you are doing DT, but I understand the following.

No talking in Mods, but DT making mods for inclusion
officially?

I really do not understand politics "Mods" when it extended his life to IL2. and thanks to the Mods there DT.

If this response can not be made public, would appreciate a response by e-mails.

Thank you very much.

Google Translation
Sorry for my English.

Quote:

Estoy muy agradecido por el trabajo que esta haciendo DT, pero no entiendo lo siguiente.

No se permite hablar de Mods, pero DT toma mods, para incluirlos
oficialmente?

Realmente no entiendo la política "no Mods" cuando esto le extendió la vida al IL2. y gracias a los Mods existe DT.

Si esta respuesta no se puede hacer publica, agradecería una respuesta por e-mails.

Muchas gracias.
Traducción Google
Perdon por mi ingles

322Sqn_Dusty 12-31-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GAE_Charrua (Post 208278)
No talking in Mods, but DT making mods for inclusion
officially?

imho this can't be called a mod as in the 'probithed' mod, 1C approves TD improvements. So it is more like an upgrade than an (illegal: not 1C approved) adaption...

GAE_Charrua 12-31-2010 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 322Sqn_Dusty (Post 208415)
imho this can't be called a mod as in the 'probithed' mod, 1C approves TD improvements. So it is more like an upgrade than an (illegal: not 1C approved) adaption...

DT takes Mods others, for inclusion in their official patch.

What I say is official in the readme.

I can tell you more, the 4.9 will include a mod and not recognized the job sele moders.
Latest in 4.10 was saved this error.

It may be a legal question, do not know, would be good if this is cleared up once and for all.

Greetings