View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 09:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdamascus View Post
https://youtu.be/DQCpJ6eOBpo

Well, this game can be either incredibly awesome or just not my kind of game anymore. The focus on immersion has me worried since resources are going to be put into silly things I don't care much about. Sure we had "fetch quests" but to slow that down anymore would drive me up the wall especially with forced 1st person view. <shudders>

I sort of like the idea that you have to adjust your armies later, but we shall see how that plays out. Sometimes there is an allure to using that super peasant army, but I get a feeling that meta will be gone for good.

I did like the idea of terrain being used to your advantage, but too much "fluff" in a combat heavy game doesn't add value, it just adds toil.

I am hopeful but also expecting it to not be the type of game I want to continue to play. Man. The old 1C King's Bounty games were really something, eh? Going to miss them.
Yeah, the old ones are awesome . Replaying The Legend right now.
I was just too lazy to post the Dev Diary, so thanks. It's not like it contained something that was not said before (everything in it was known for months, weeks), and the only different part was game duration, which changed (according to older sources and this dev diary) from 20-30 hours to 30-40 hours, but it still has a lot of information for someone who won't start googling every russian site (for hours, not joking), gaming blog and all steam comments in search of all the details .