View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 11:31 PM
CaptainDoggles's Avatar
CaptainDoggles CaptainDoggles is offline
Approved Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,198

Originally Posted by ATAG_Dutch View Post
No, no, no....'Brylcreem' is a product name, deliberately mis-spelled so it would still be 'Brylcreem' in any language imo.

Although as with footballer - 'Fussballer', plural 'Fussballer' Ah. Yes. I take your point, 'Die Brylcreemer' it is. I stand corrected.

(sorry, I can't do those big double 's' thingies on my keyboard, or umlauts. will someone please tell me how? Thx ).
ß is called Eszett ("S-Zed") and you can type it in windows by doing ALT+225 on your numpad.

As for the umlauts:

ä - ALT+0228
ë - ALT+0235
ï - ALT+0239
ö - ALT+0246
ü - ALT+0252
Reply With Quote