View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 02:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoudaohan View Post
A duplicated spell effect in two different files is responsible for the crash. Please delete these lines in file "qlmod.txt":
"
effect_blood {
category=s
hide=1
image=book_effect_blood.png // не нужно для эффекта
icon=s_overtime_blood.png
label=EN_stun
attack=scripted
hint_config=object_spell
school=3
hint=effect_stun_hint
hint_header=effect_blood_header
icon=book_effect_blood.png // не нужно для эффекта

scripted {
script_attack=effect_blood_attack
script_calccells=
attack_cursor=
ad_factor=0 // use attack/defense
}
params {
inbonus=2
duration=2
type=bonus
moral=2
}
levels {}
}
"
I'm also uploading the fixed file now.
- I did this in my old 1.31 download and it now works fine. I have started a new game on impossible with a mage, just to check out the 230% - I did check logic.txt and it says "2.2" which is 220% btw.

- Looks very interesting with your skill enhancements, for instance PRAYER in the paladin skill tree. Also the mage skills looks cool. I like the Neatness which is a combo of crystal reduction skill as before with WotN's neatness when destroying items. Good work!

- The paladin/warrior shift with leadership when leveling up, good idea! paladin should be stronger compared to vanilla imo (I might use that for my own TRENT mod too...)

- I'm not an expert impossible player, never played NO-loss, but have played a lot.

- I found an enemy army early on with vikings in it, must be an army with random between all races... I have been to the first 4 islands before any fight besides turtorial and the academy...

- Wonder if the paladin skill that gives extra att/def against demons and undead also should include Necro Lizardmen? That would make sence.

Last edited by raknefne; 03-04-2019 at 08:14 AM.