View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klem View Post

Actually it would be nice to have a Scripting Library sub-forum with a stickied Scripting Library where modules could be posted with a brief description of what they do so that laymen like me could cut and paste/minor-edit their missions, a stickied Scripting Requests thread and unstickied threads for discussion to keep the stickies clean. I think I'll put up a post about it.
I have the barebones of a scripting library that forms part of our knowledge base and downloads system at airwarfare.

Using these facilities would be far more efficient than having files and info scattered across various threads and forums. The basic structure is in place and can be easily adapted to suit demand from contributors and users.
It is difficult to achieve this single handed as I am also involved in M4T so any help from experienced members here would be appreciated and indeed encourage me to spend more time building the resource.

Eventually we will have a well structured script library, where people can add their own articles/scripts and where information can be quickly retrieved, when it is available depends on the amount of assistance I can get from the community.