View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlister View Post
Anything thing I'm bummed about is I haven't gotten a single divine armor scroll. I just finished Sheterra and want to start working on my last unlocked island. I think I might end up finishing the game without ever getting the scroll. I've got this great combo where first round I teleport my orc veteran right into the middle of all their enemies (with counter-attack at 3 of course), then wait on my rune mage until the end of the round, ressurect him back to full, then cast stone skin on him beginning of second round. Know what would make it work so much better? Divine armor.

I'm telling you man, the game's doing it on purpose--it's messing with our minds!
Ah so you can't find a scroll!?

Know what is more frustrating? Not being able to buy a scroll (except at the beginning). It's a great game and all (for me it has had a real Heroes of M&M 3 effect - that good!) but it makes no sense you can only carry ten scrolls. I mean think about it, you are walking around with five swords, four suits of armor, three shields and even a Countess! Yet you can't find the room for more than 10 pieces of paper. It makes no sense the scroll limit.

BTW, does anyone know what units can be trained into Shamans (the regular shamans with the axes)?