View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Osprey's Avatar
Osprey Osprey is offline
Approved Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Posts: 1,264

Originally Posted by Artist View Post
Hi Tom,

Well it's called Tyvek (or Tywek) and in my local print/copyshop they got it from hewlett packard. It comes in a 17 feet, 36 inch (5m by 914mm) role. The printer itself (hp, too) costs about a middle sized car, they told me.

I used to work for Wiggins Teape so know about Tyvek, we used to sell it. It's not a HP product though they may buy it, cut it and sell it in small packs for a big mark up. It is pretty expensive but you can't rip it and it's waterproof, so print it on this stuff and you're good for a long time
Reply With Quote