View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 06:48 AM

Luthiers clarifications have been added to the first post.

If anyone makes another false comment about this update without carefully reading at least the first page and doing a search for their problem or concern to see if it has been addressed previously (which it likely has) you will get an instant warning and for next offence a ban to give you time to think about how you can better contribute to this community.

Sorry it has had to come to this but the majority of members and moderators including myself don't come here everyday just to clean up after you. We love to help and we love to see the interesting topics and we also love to fly when time allows. Rubbish, Trolling, Arguing and False Statements will not be tolerated and will be swiftly dealt with.
i7 3930K @ 5Ghz AC Kryos Silver WB - Asus Rampage IV Extreme - 4way SLI 3GB GTX 580 Aquagrafx WB - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4 x GTX 360 rads w/ 24 x CM fans & shrouds - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Horizon XL-ATX Case - 2 x Koolance 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 pumps - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD Nv Surround