View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Approved Member

As `abdoi` said there is no sure way to get certain children. This is game of %(percentages) and randomness. Every new started game gives you different units,items,spells layout . . . So only thing to do when waiting for child to be borne is pray it will be useful for your hero class (and to be born healthy If you dont know children available check here http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...light=children
I mentioned percentages since there are different bonuses from kids, flat bonus +5 int is great to get early game, but later +20% int for mage hero is more then +5. But in my opinion best are those with %, expl :
warrior it`s better bonus % lds then best lds item in game, for 20+ Klds hero 10% is 2000 at least, and best lds item in game is marshal baton +1000lds only. rage/att% kids are also better then gladiator sword almost every time.
mage intellect% kid is best, after him mana% and so on.
+ scrolls kids are worst i wish there is way to give them for adoption
And why do you want both +exp% kids ? Max lvl you can get here is 31, so after that exp gain is 0 (i dont know what difficulty you play, but it`s reachable in almost any hard/impossible game).