View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 08:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
Yeah, I know. Still hyped. I have played the game series for thousands of hours (literally) And I love RPGs too.
I am hyped too, but I am more interested in battles than in the RPG part (at least for now, because who knows, maybe the story is actually very good) in a KB game. Besides, since they made the battles a less important part of the game, they could at least let us have thousands of soldiers, since this and the "always changing army" thing is what bothers me the most. But again, I might be wrong and like the new game the way it is.
I have played the KB games a lot too, but only for ~ 500-700 hours (4 times each game, WotN only with Ice and Fire, since it makes the 3rd game more interesting).
Also, ever played HoMM games? I discovered the series several months ago, and, as a KB fan, I couldn't help but like the game. If you didn't, maybe you will like it too, since it's similar to KB in certain aspects (especially battles and units) and some parts from KB were inspired by it. As a side note, the 3rd installment is the best, the fifth is pretty good too (with expansions), but the 6th and the 7th aren't that much (their community is almost non-existent, since Ubisoft knows how to destroy game franchises).