1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Darkeonz Darkeonz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
I agree with Darkeonz , because this `detailed preview article` explains almost all same things as video released 1 week ago. They mentioned : "bunch of new stuff, locations, units, skills, let’s roll, already; sheeesh." but didnt say anything about any of those new things
"Next, we witnessed the usefulness of teleportation magic in combat: Zap your quicker, nimbler fighters instantly forward right up in the enemy’s face, let them get in a quick attack, and then zap them back to among your assembled ranks—not only an irritatingly-effective combat tactic." Pls some1 tell me this is a joke. How is using teleportation 2 times (first to attack enemy unit, second to return you`re unit back on original place) irritatingly-effective combat tactic ????? But this was just thought from whoever wrote this article. There are lots of other pearls of wisdom in this detailed preview, but i`ll leave other to seek them out, and get their own conclusions. What is summed in the end, this article didnt reveal a single new information since last week video.
Maybe it's one of the new runespells. To me it just sounded like what the assassin already does. But yeah you are right. I'm really curious about stuff like "how many new units are there gonna be, how many new items, how many new spells, how many new talents" and so on. I wonder if the vikings are the only new units that will be in warriors of the north, or if there will be new neutral units as well. Those are the things i'm interested in


I wish I was a more patient man lol. I usually don't really play games, except king's bounty, and that's because I played the original when it came out in 1990. I even still play the original now and then today

Last edited by Darkeonz; 03-01-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-02-2012, 01:26 AM
westyofoz westyofoz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
That's a mistake in the preview, as it was said, the release date is still Spring 2012.
Excuse my ignorance but I live in the southern hemisphere. Our Spring is September to November 2012. So I would estimate Spring in the northern hemisphere would be March-May 2012? So we should see this released soon I hope?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-02-2012, 06:48 AM
Darkeonz Darkeonz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by westyofoz View Post
Excuse my ignorance but I live in the southern hemisphere. Our Spring is September to November 2012. So I would estimate Spring in the northern hemisphere would be March-May 2012? So we should see this released soon I hope?
On facebook they said April-May
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-02-2012, 10:07 AM
Nike-it's Avatar
Nike-it Nike-it is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by westyofoz View Post
Excuse my ignorance but I live in the southern hemisphere. Our Spring is September to November 2012. So I would estimate Spring in the northern hemisphere would be March-May 2012? So we should see this released soon I hope?
Surely it's April - May.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Danny Danny is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 29
Default Request for future developement of "King's Bounty"

Hi Nike, we have been playing "good" guys & girls for some time. Can a new game be developed for "baddies". Maybe we can play as a demon or undead character bent on world conquest or dishing out personal vengance?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-04-2012, 12:48 AM
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
I agree with Darkeonz , because this `detailed preview article` explains almost all same things as video released 1 week ago. They mentioned : "bunch of new stuff, locations, units, skills, let’s roll, already; sheeesh." but didnt say anything about any of those new things
"Next, we witnessed the usefulness of teleportation magic in combat: Zap your quicker, nimbler fighters instantly forward right up in the enemy’s face, let them get in a quick attack, and then zap them back to among your assembled ranks—not only an irritatingly-effective combat tactic." Pls some1 tell me this is a joke. How is using teleportation 2 times (first to attack enemy unit, second to return you`re unit back on original place) irritatingly-effective combat tactic ????? But this was just thought from whoever wrote this article. There are lots of other pearls of wisdom in this detailed preview, but i`ll leave other to seek them out, and get their own conclusions. What is summed in the end, this article didnt reveal a single new information since last week video.
He also mentioned you could use the teleport to grab treasure chest, ie. for the treasure hunter medal(if medals are still used, i hope so). I think he called it irritating speaking from the enemey's point of view....meaning "darn, these guys zap in, kick my butt, then zap out...how frustrating".
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Nike-it's Avatar
Nike-it Nike-it is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Hi Nike, we have been playing "good" guys & girls for some time. Can a new game be developed for "baddies". Maybe we can play as a demon or undead character bent on world conquest or dishing out personal vengance?
Interesting idea for future projects, I'll deliver it to the devs
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-07-2012, 11:09 PM
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Interesting idea for future projects, I'll deliver it to the devs
That's what I find interesting! Bring 'em on!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Elwin Elwin is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,113
Default

Yeah I liked Majesty 2 : Monster Kingdom a lot. Shame its a bit short and too easy but it was awesome idea.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 AM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.