Karelian Front modification is recruiting
Karelian Front team is looking for dedicated individuals to be part of a talented team working on Karelian Front modification for Red Orchestra 2 (Unreal Engine 3), modification about Continuation War (Finland vs. Soviet Union in '41-'44). Currently we are looking for Environmental Artists. As an Environmental Artist you will be working with Lead Artist, Level Designers and Historians to ensure assets meet visual, historical and gameplay requirements. We can offer you a chance to develop your skills in a friendly and supportive team. More information about the project can be found at www.karelianfront.com .
Required skills and experience:
* 1+ year experience of low-poly modelling as a hobby or some form of 3d-modelling education.
* 1+ year experience of Photo Shop or other similar graphics software.
* Cooperative with willingness to assist others.
* Couple of hours time frame per week to work.
Additional points taken to account:
* Experience of modding games.
* Understanding of environment building process, limitations and dependencies.
* Knowledge about Finnish or Russian nature and architecture.
* Knowledge about Continuation War.
This position or work does not come with pay, so it is strictly pro bono and a hobby for all of us.
You may apply by sending PM to me, dropping a line at our forums or stopping by at our IRC channel #karelianfront @ QuakeNet.
You can find us from the below links: