1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 08-28-2011, 06:16 AM

Jonk, as what number do you fly in your flight?
If I fly as the leader I thought I had to use the autopilot to take off since otherwise the other planes won't follow you.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:35 AM

I just tried to download this from Dynamic Campaign (Fighters) Version:1.1 but I only receive a message that states "The recommended file was not found! Please inform your Webmaster!"

I'm logged in to my account there and haven't yet found the link on that site to contact the Webmaster, so thought I would post this here if someone can offer help.

Charlo
Old 08-28-2011, 07:50 AM

Just tried the link and had the same result, though I do have the campaign already, just tried it to check.
I am sure as soon as The Enlightened Florist notices this he'll take care of it.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:57 AM

I have since yesterday the same probleme.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:30 PM

Hi Guys,

help, help!

I have have the same problem, the download is dead....

BR
Hardaway
Old 08-28-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedLynch View Post
Jonk, as what number do you fly in your flight?
If I fly as the leader I thought I had to use the autopilot to take off since otherwise the other planes won't follow you.
I move myself to another aircraft in the same flight to avoid the AI not following me after takeoff. Problem though is that the lead likes to get off that runway pretty quickly which usually has me returning to base for a blown engine.

I've disabled CEM for now.

For me, I don't always want to be the lead aircraft, I don't mind tailing the flight in the 4 spot.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corchard View Post
I just tried to download this from Dynamic Campaign (Fighters) Version:1.1 but I only receive a message that states "The recommended file was not found! Please inform your Webmaster!"

I'm logged in to my account there and haven't yet found the link on that site to contact the Webmaster, so thought I would post this here if someone can offer help.

Charlo
The download link has been restored. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
A 'Report Download' link has been added to allow easy reporting of broken links. I have also added a quick contact form so any website problems can be reported and fixed more efficiently

Last edited by Gamekeeper; 08-29-2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Contact form update
Old 08-29-2011, 06:01 PM

Just downloaded the dynamic campaign. Thanks a million. I just bought the game yesterday. Got my joystick configured so I could fly (didn't automatically recognize my X52). Flew over England on a free hunt, bagged two spits and RTB'd. I chose not to enable CEM, but had the ai rating at a min of 5 and max of 9. Nice work!
Old 08-30-2011, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamekeeper View Post
The download link has been restored. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
A 'Report Download' link has been added to allow easy reporting of broken links. I have also added a quick contact form so any website problems can be reported and fixed more efficiently
Wonderful - many thanks, Gamekeeper! I'm looking forward to trying out that Dynamic Campaign this week.

FYI, after successfully downloading the file I clicked on the "Report this download" link to see what it does, and discovered it immediately sends a message "... to the site administrator with the asking to check the download."

My apologies for that, though I bet I won't be the only one to click that link out of mere curiosity.

Charlo
Old 09-01-2011, 04:35 AM
Approved Member

Many thanks for this - CloD needs more like you ...but recently reloaded thiscampaign & lost my initial missions .Now I get "you died " even after a successful mission.I thought I read something about this in an earlier post...but now can't find the solution.Can someone help?