1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-23-2021, 02:21 PM
_1SMV_Gitano _1SMV_Gitano is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsGhost View Post
Thanks for the reply _1SMV_Gitano.

It's great to hear that you are working on this!

Do I need to list the issues already mentioned in the links above, or are the links sufficient? I think it is probably better that you view the links directly, as some of the issues are already well described there, including screenshots.

And I am happy to trade messed up missions for improvements to the game any day!
The bugs reported above are already noted. By the way, if the same bug appears in all maps, like the Salamaua example, please report this once in the bug report.

Thanks
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-24-2021, 02:41 PM
baball baball is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 67
Default

Speaking of map bugs, could it be possible to fix the old take-off and land points on Helsinki airport? I have had countless airplanes crash in the forest next to this airfield when playing the continuation war dynamic campaign with ju-88s because some of the spawn points are only halfway down the runway.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-27-2021, 10:27 AM
JacksonsGhost JacksonsGhost is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhechene View Post
How about Seiskari/Seskar islands in the Gulf of Finland ...
To clarify, the issue here is that aircraft set to spawn on the runway actually spawn in the sea. This is best illustrated by viewing the official RU>P-47>P-47 N1 mission, where the DB-3 bombers spawn in the sea at the 8 minute mark.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-31-2021, 04:17 PM
_1SMV_Gitano _1SMV_Gitano is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baball View Post
Speaking of map bugs, could it be possible to fix the old take-off and land points on Helsinki airport? I have had countless airplanes crash in the forest next to this airfield when playing the continuation war dynamic campaign with ju-88s because some of the spawn points are only halfway down the runway.
Hi baball,

a new takeoff point can be added at the NW end of the NW-SE runway, but not on the nearby N-S runway (due to current game logics).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-31-2021, 04:20 PM
_1SMV_Gitano _1SMV_Gitano is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsGhost View Post
To clarify, the issue here is that aircraft set to spawn on the runway actually spawn in the sea. This is best illustrated by viewing the official RU>P-47>P-47 N1 mission, where the DB-3 bombers spawn in the sea at the 8 minute mark.
Thanks JacksonGhost,

here the issue is caused by the nearby takeoff point at the SPB base. This has to be moved at greater distance from the land runway.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-01-2021, 05:54 PM
shelby shelby is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _1SMV_Gitano View Post
The bugs reported above are already noted. By the way, if the same bug appears in all maps, like the Salamaua example, please report this once in the bug report.

Thanks
I already post the full list of map bugs. Check your pm for details
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-01-2021, 06:21 PM
_1SMV_Gitano _1SMV_Gitano is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 197
Default

Thanks shelby!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-01-2021, 07:16 PM
shelby shelby is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _1SMV_Gitano View Post
Thanks shelby!
I hope for fixes in near future
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.