1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 04-11-2019, 12:49 PM
Approved Member

Lake fairies should travel frequently along with arquers. That way they can make use of their talent.

I say this because I have seen them often accompanied by any other kind of units but arquers.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:46 AM
Approved Member

In later version elf shooter level two can be bought in starting area jerneland. or there is a chance.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
In later version elf shooter level two can be bought in starting area jerneland. or there is a chance.
Well, I was actually referring to them as enemies. It seems logical that Lake fairies would patrol with archers. At least sometimes.

I know they can be bought together at some places, if you're a bit lucky. I'm fine with that.
Old 04-12-2019, 12:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I have 28 Griffen eggs and can buy Royal griffens so I might develope Ressurection skill afterall.
Other good options are creatures that cannot be resurrected on ordinary ways, like Black Dragons or Cyclops. But Griffins or Demons are perfect because of their "Furious" characteristic (ie they reply to any attack)
Old 04-12-2019, 05:46 PM
Approved Member

Wink v1.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
Well, I was actually referring to them as enemies. It seems logical that Lake fairies would patrol with archers. At least sometimes.

I know they can be bought together at some places, if you're a bit lucky. I'm fine with that.
Good point.

Btw, in a 'certain' mood tonight, made this new set, no stats on each other than the hat that actually gives more gold than it costs... and can be used just to get crystals:

screen_190412_001.bmpscreen_190412_002.bmp

Trent version 1.44

- Skills maxed: Learning -2 Mind Runes, Absolute Balance +3 Mind Runes, Dragon Voice -1 Mind Runes.
- 65% chance to find joining troops - especially Imps (can be other low levels) will join in the cave in Sprudne map.
- A few more items and different troops for hire in Lower Trent and Hopland.
- A little more gold for Normal/Hard difficulties.

Items:
- Minor adjustments to price etc.
- New set, Sirlancelot Set: Shovel + Treasure Chest, gives 15% extra gold after combat.
- Treasure Chest: 21k (was 10k), now gives 11k (was 1k). Gives 5% extra gold after combat (was 3%).
- Valor set: Gave 15% phys res to Guardmen/Footmen, now 20%, now more interesting as tank compared to Knight / Paladin etc
- New set, Hula Hula Set (Fjong-Fjong Hat + Klonk-Klonk Shoes): +5 Rage, +5 Attack to level 1-3 units, 50% slower loss of Rage after battle, +50% Mana restoration
- Fjong-Fjong Hat + Klonk-Klonk Shoes: part of set, has no stats!, cheap.

Spells:
- Target: Mana 4-10-20
- Poison Spit: Mana 6-8-10 (was 10-10-10).

Creatures:
- Fire spider: Crit chance reduced to 18% (was 20%)
- Faun: Same as vanilla now, but health increased to 35 (was 23).
- Inkvisitor: Slower reload on Holy Rage.

Last edited by raknefne; 04-12-2019 at 06:36 PM.
Old 04-13-2019, 01:44 AM
Approved Member

To sirlancelot:

Hm, wonder if Warrior hero is actually more difficult to play in Trent, since there're relative more bosses and Heroic Battles (with no rage use) than vanilla - I mean compared to the length of the game.. just thinking if something need to be added the Warrior skill tree compared to vanilla...

And how is difficulty in trent later in game? U said Trent Dungeon was a cruise with Target spell...

What do u focus on skill wise when playing a warrior? Fast pet development?? What is most important in the bottom of might tree? The skill that gives 40% rage minimum always

Last edited by raknefne; 04-13-2019 at 03:53 AM.
Old 04-13-2019, 09:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
To sirlancelot:

Hm, wonder if Warrior hero is actually more difficult to play in Trent, since there're relative more bosses and Heroic Battles (with no rage use) than vanilla - I mean compared to the length of the game.. just thinking if something need to be added the Warrior skill tree compared to vanilla...

And how is difficulty in trent later in game? U said Trent Dungeon was a cruise with Target spell...

What do u focus on skill wise when playing a warrior? Fast pet development?? What is most important in the bottom of might tree? The skill that gives 40% rage minimum always
Hmm, I don't know, would have to try Warrior out to know for certain. My impression is though it should be able to go through without too much hassle, because the lack of mana and intellect is compensated with the highest leadership, attack and retaliation power. Besides, remember we improved Frenzy skill. And most important, Heroic challenges are not mandatory and you can face them whenever you want. You can wait till you feel ready and in the mood for that kind of fighting.

Nonetheless, if you're still a bit worried about their competence for such battles, you could give them an scroll (or the spell) Calm Rage for free.

Trent Dungeon was much easier this time (with my paladin), since I had the old version of Target and didn't encounter Archdemons. Without old Target things could have been quite different, mostly because of Demonesses and other deadly level 4 creatures. However, with the aid of the level 5 creature you can liberate from Bill the Legend, Magic Shackles, Slow and other crowd control Distortion (which is the easier school to max out for non mages, by the way) spells, the dungeon should be feasible for everyone. Specially taking into account that you can ignore most of it and going straighly to the exit to Upper Trent guarded by the last troop... Whre then you can resupply and level up several times before returning.

You can for example either focus on pet and rage/adrenaline development or max out attacking skills, Quick Draw, Frenzy and Tactics. Or persue defensive skills, Quickdraw and again, Tactics.

Yes, Anger and Bloodlust are brutal. In fact... Awaken Dragon (the distortion spell) can be crazy OP if combined with a full developed Ball of Lightning, since you can have several Balls working together at the same time, and in the mid/later phases of the vanilla game (around level 26), they can do up to 55% damage percent, which is rather insane.

https://www.vigaroe.com/2018/05/armo...-analysis.html

Last edited by Sirlancelot; 04-13-2019 at 09:23 AM.
Old 04-13-2019, 11:55 AM
Approved Member

Ok I won't touch warrior yet. I'm not a warrior player... Yet.

From the link u gave, seems following changes will help: I will reduce mystic eggs rest from 2 to 1.
Old 04-14-2019, 05:03 AM
Approved Member

Hey there,

I wonder how would you prefer to develop my paladin next:

Go for Summoning to use Phoenix and Phantom, or purchase Destruction alike skills, ie: Chaos Magic level 3 and Destruction.

What you prefer for testing purposes?

Old 04-14-2019, 08:25 AM
Approved Member

I finally installed this campaign (giving up my current Armoured Princess run).

To my disappointment I get an immediate crash if I try to play as (my favourite) Mage

Paladin appears to work, so I'll try that.