1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD download, installation and activation threads

CoD download, installation and activation threads All discussions about installation, online activation and Steam

Old 04-27-2011, 06:01 AM

I understand you can now d/l from Direct 2 Drive in the USA.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:21 PM

Does anyone know if purchasing from Direct 2 Drive works the same way as purchasing from Justflight, i.e. do you just enter activation code into Steam and let steam download the game for you or do you have to download from Direct 2 Drive?
Old 05-20-2011, 12:10 AM

Default Hey

Hey can someone tell me I tried to pick other country do I have download from untied Kingdom if I try other counties I get this from the web site
We are unable to provide this item for the country you have selected.
Please remove it to continue shopping.
Thanks Lakelandman
Old 05-20-2011, 12:53 AM

Lake, that warning is normal. Everybody sees it. I just ignored it, continued with the purchase, and used the key they sent me to download from Steam. Easy.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:00 AM

I just cancelled my purchase on Steam cause of the 2 months pushback. If I buy it this week at ''justflight'', will I be able to play this week?
Old 05-23-2011, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genbrien View Post
I just cancelled my purchase on Steam cause of the 2 months pushback. If I buy it this week at ''justflight'', will I be able to play this week?
It appears that only if you are from the U.S.A. you will not be able to purchase from JustFlight. There is no restriction for Canada. I purchase my copy 2 days ago, received the key before leaving the JustFlight site, and entered it into Steam to begin the download.
My connection is not all that fast, however I was playing in just a few hours.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFBadland View Post
It appears that only if you are from the U.S.A. you will not be able to purchase from JustFlight. There is no restriction for Canada. I purchase my copy 2 days ago, received the key before leaving the JustFlight site, and entered it into Steam to begin the download.
Why do you say people in the USA can't buy it from JustFlight? This thread is full of people who did exactly that.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFBadland View Post
thx a lot, will buy it tomorrow
Old 05-23-2011, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Owl View Post
Why do you say people in the USA can't buy it from JustFlight? This thread is full of people who did exactly that.
Quote from the JustFlight site: "Please note - due to publisher's restriction, this game is not available for sale from European websites to the United States of America. "
If our neighbors to the south can still purchase the game from JustFlight, then that is a good thing. More sales means more development.
Hope that clears things up.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:10 PM

maybe they updated the site, cause i didnt see that warning when i bought my 3 copys. If anyone has bought it lately maybe they can post that it still works.

I have a program that can change your ip and make the site think your from the UK so you can get it. let me know and ill send it your way.

I'm sure there is other places out there as well or better yet maybe a fellow flying buddy has a paypal account and you can send the cash to him he buys it and ships it to you.