1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 03:48 PM

There is something screwy with the new QMB.Several times,after setting up a mission the main il2 screen flashes up before the mission starts loading.
Twice now,in the Normandy1 map,I chose a He111 H2,in blind flying conditions at night,and when the mission started I had no plane.It was the same sort of thing as picking a plane in the FMB and not making it flyable.
Restarting the mission made it work,but for now the QMB is certainly showing its 'mod' origins.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Approved Member

Default Pink Test-Runways in NTRK-records

Dear DT members, thank you for great job, however, unfortunately, there are few problems possible connected with new patch. I use Russian version of the game, so forgive me please possible incorrect translation some terms from Russian to English, but I hope enclosed images would help you to understand what I exactly mean.
First problem concerns pink color of Stationary Ship\Test-Runways No 4 in ntrk-records. So, more details.
As you can see at the first image, Test-Runway No4 has now pink color (in redactor during mission building). That's fine, it's boards are visible for builder, moreover these Test-Runways are clear diring game (see second image). Everything seems convenient at the first view. But when viewing ntrk-record pink color returns (see third image)
Situation with test-Runways No5 & No6 is the same. Moreover this issue concerns also other ntrk-records created in previous versions of game (if Test-Runways No4 were used there).
That's why I would like propose you next simple solution:
1) Rename recent Pink Test-Runway No4, No5 & No6 for example to No4B, No5B & No6B correspondingly ("B" means "Building")
2) Restore previous version of CLEAR Test-Runvay No4 with its native name (as in 4.09m)
3) Create also create clear versions of Test-Runways No5 & No6.
It would give to players possibility to use pink objects during mission-building only. When airfild created using Test-Runway No4 (or No5 or No6) would be ready, builder can replace them to their clear analogue and avoid incorrect playback of ntrk records/
Thatk you in advance.
Sincerely.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Test_Runway_No4_during_Mission_Building.jpg (206.3 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg Events_in_Game.jpg (75.7 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg Events_in_ntrk_record.jpg (102.8 KB, 108 views)

Last edited by SkyFan; 12-28-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:42 PM

S!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _RAAF_Furball View Post
I also have a 410m dedicated server set to CRT=2 in confs.ini and no-one can connect - they also receive the Timeout = 1 error.

CRT=1 won't allow them to connect either.
RAAF,

This problem is possibly due to a modded instalation, we had this problem trying crt=1 in our server and only, at this moment, work with clean installation in server and client side.

BUT yet my question about how to configure the new options was not answered:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...d=1#post206812

Cheers!
Old 12-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

Seems like if you choose 2x250lb bombs with the Spitfires you only get one.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrunch View Post
Seems like if you choose 2x250lb bombs with the Spitfires you only get one.
This is confirmed on my computer. However, I checked all the Spit versions and I only get this problem on two of them:

Spitfire F IXc, 1942
Spitfire F IXc, 1943

Aviar
NVIDIA GTX 760 - 2GB
Creative SB ZX SBX
Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
27" AOC LED - 2752
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
CH FighterStick-Pro Throttle-Pro Pedals
Logitech G13 Gameboard
GoFlight GF-T8 Module
WIN 8.1
Old 12-26-2010, 05:36 PM
Approved Member

Yes, sorry, I should have tested more models.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC99 View Post
Please, send as the mission where you have problems with wind to
daidalos.team@gmail.com
and we will take a look.

FC
I have to re-create the situation because i changed the direction of take off and wind direction so we can take off ... i will let you now if i succeed.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:55 PM

Default radio station instructions

Other than the fact that you need to put the mp3 or wav files into the selected radio stations, can anyone give instructions as to how to make this feature work?
Which switches need to to be up or down in the sound options, when can you expect to hear the music you've installed (at engine startup, during flight, when radio switched on, etc), how do you select which radio station to listen to (BBC, Radio Hawaii, etc), by selecting common or army (whatever either of those means) are you the only one to hear if if online or do others?
I've many other questions but since there is not area within the documentation that discusses this feature, I'm forced to ask them here.
Thanks to anyone who can help.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Approved Member

heres a potential ground handling bug, i have a logitech extreme 3d pro and have no installed hotas commands except bomb and cannon firing and jettison. When starting engines on a20g and he-1116 i use select all and ensure throttles are closed then select 1 start , wait for start complete then select 2 start, once both started i use select all and plane immediately swings around as if throttles were open on one side.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stugumby View Post
heres a potential ground handling bug, i have a logitech extreme 3d pro and have no installed hotas commands except bomb and cannon firing and jettison. When starting engines on a20g and he-1116 i use select all and ensure throttles are closed then select 1 start , wait for start complete then select 2 start, once both started i use select all and plane immediately swings around as if throttles were open on one side.
I could not replicate this issue. I tried your exact procedure (the first 'select all' is not necessary but I did it anyway) but I had no problems. Everything looked normal.

I think it's on your end somewhere.

Aviar
NVIDIA GTX 760 - 2GB
Creative SB ZX SBX
Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
27" AOC LED - 2752
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
CH FighterStick-Pro Throttle-Pro Pedals
Logitech G13 Gameboard
GoFlight GF-T8 Module
WIN 8.1
Closed Thread