1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 04-18-2019, 03:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
To Axeslammer: I too have had a few crashes with mage lately, never had before. When I start another hero class, no problemo, and if I try the mage later, no problemo,but sometimes it do crash, strange. It must be something relating with a late version, because it is a new phonemen.

To Sirlancelot:
- The 3 skills normally learned at the monk in Sprudne (1 depending on the hero class normally). Now you get your hero class skill as usually, but u can buy the other 2 too, they cost 9 runes more than usual (3 of each) to max.
a) 'Bounter-attack': The Paladin and Mage can learn this, is in the Might tree where Bloodlust was. You have to develop everything before.
b) 'Barchmage': The Paladin and Warrior can learn this, is in the Mage tree where Highermagic was. You have to develop everything before. Only 15% (and not mage's 25%) more troops.
c) 'Boly Armor': The Warrior and Mage can learn this, is in Mind tree where Ressurrection was. You have to develop everything before.

I'm not sure any will have enough runes to develop it in Trent... but think it is too much if player can develop it without the prereq.

The new skills, depending on your hero:

Attachment 15690Attachment 15691Attachment 15692
The text error on last pic will be fixed. Not sure about rune price, but to be sure, I increased it by 3x3 of each rune when maxed (1 of each rune each level).

Perhaps make a 60% chance to meet a guy in jerneland that can research the opportunity to use just one of these skills without a prerequisite? Maybe for a price. It should be able to be done even though the skills can be seen from the start. Or it could be the monk in Sprudne after u get your hero class skill ...

Runemage will be 1800 leadership and 9k for now. Awaken Dragon will be rare.
60% and for a price, sounds good.

Quote:
I'm not sure any will have enough runes to develop it in Trent... but think it is too much if player can develop it without the prereq.
Yes, probably.

We'll see how it goes.
Old 04-18-2019, 08:42 AM
Approved Member

The chance to research the new skills so they are without prereg. is not in this version, maybe later.

Trent version 1.52

- Mage hero bug crash fixed !!
- Minor adjustments; text, prices for items, Pet Dragon etc.
- Pet Dragon 'Lightning Ball': Fully upgraded it costs 5 Rage more, -5% stack reduce, -5% Shock Chance. The helm that support this future is removed.
- Pet Dragon 'Dive': Only difference now from vanilla is higher damage at the highest levels.
- The 3 skills normally learned at the monk in Sprudne (1 depending on the hero class normally). Now you get your hero class skill as usually, but u can buy the other 2 too, they cost 9 runes more than usual (3 of each) to max.
a) 'Bounter-attack': The Paladin and Mage can learn this, is in the Might tree where Bloodlust was. You have to develop everything before.
b) 'Barchmage': The Paladin and Warrior can learn this, is in the Mage tree where Highermagic was. You have to develop everything before. Only 15% (and not mage's 25%) more troops.
c) 'Boly Armor': The Warrior and Mage can learn this, is in Mind tree where Ressurrection was. You have to develop everything before.
I doubt though that player will have enough runes for the new skills...

Creatures:
- Runemage: Price 9k (was 15k). Leadership 1800 (was 2k). Attack 40 (was 35 in vanilla, 40 in later Trents, 45 in WotN). Reason for improving is lack of Runes in a short game for the bonus he gives from them.
- Alchemist bug fixed (a lot of crashes with this unit on the field). Old vanilla guy used. 'Good-old-timer'.

Spells:
- Poisonous Spit: Adjusted again, again; new name 'Focused Vomit'. I found out it ALWAYS poisons even at level 1, so now Mana is 8-9-10, same 3-4-5 duration and poison each turn as vanilla. Also changed the text.
- Awaken Dragon: Mana 12. Price 8k (was 1600 gold). Now rare to find.

Medals:
- Iron Knight: Berserker spell has been added.
- Guardian Angel: Magic Shield from Archmages has been replaced with the spell Magic Spring.
- Pirate Slayer: 100-400-1200 (raised to the double from v1.5).

Last edited by raknefne; 04-18-2019 at 04:26 PM.
Old 04-18-2019, 04:24 PM
Approved Member

Let me know about difficulty later if it gets easier or tougher. I haven't heard any comments on that. If challenge is too high we can adjust so hero develop faster and get more runes, leadership etc

Also when someone tries v1.52 if the game crash at start as mage, should be fixed.

Next v1.53:
The guy I talked about giving option of no prerequisite to the two new skills is random if he is there and u need to kill the hero Orc guarding the Portal between lower Trent and upper Trent plus bring a certain high level unit. That's the plan. He will be in jerneland at a place u cannot c from start so u don't reload...

Last edited by raknefne; 04-18-2019 at 07:52 PM.
Old 04-18-2019, 10:08 PM
Approved Member

I have stomachache and perhaps won't be able to play for some days. Don't worry, though, I'll comeback.
Old 04-18-2019, 11:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
I have stomachache and perhaps won't be able to play for some days. Don't worry, though, I'll comeback.
Don't EAT Mystic Egg, put it on the battlefield... maybe that's why? ... the stomach ache...

Pet choice for v1.53:

screen_190418_002.bmp

Also a Pet Dragon development change (inspired by Sirlancelot's link about pet balance):
- Much can be developed a few levels earlier due to a shorter game.
- Lava: -5 Rage at start, still only 1 rest from earlier Trent version, now cheaper when leveling damage and pillars.
- Frenzy: Cheaper. About 10% but also less damage at first
- no rest on crushing blow late
- Mana Accelerator: 1 extra level with 35 Mana late game. When leveling up AbilityPoints - only +1 Rage (was +3). U can start develop it 1 level earlier.
- Mystic Egg: The fixed leadership like +400/+800 etc, cost much less rage than vanilla (for instance at +400 leadership it doesn't cost more rage!). Btw in vanilla it was 100-300-700-1300 leadership, it was raised in earlier trents, nobody put point in this before. It is more expensive for leveling the % factor and for level 2-5. Rest is only 1.
- Stone Wall: Rest reduced to 1 (harder to find Awaken Dragon from v1.52, it is a so-called 'rare' spell). But +1 Rest from 1000 Health.

I have speed tested all. Remember it is more difficult to find awake dragon. Warrior would be too crippled with too much rest.

Last edited by raknefne; Yesterday at 07:25 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:18 AM
Approved Member

Are you going to release 1.53 soon? Shall I download version 1.52 or shall I wait?
Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
Are you going to release 1.53 soon? Shall I download version 1.52 or shall I wait?
I will release 1.53 within a week... If u play warrior it is best to wait. 1.53 is only these pet dragon enhancement and also a possibility of a quest regarding two skills in the skill tree.
Else spells etc have been balanced and a lot of new items and sets have been added since u play tested it. Sets are mostly just two items..
Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM
Approved Member

Hi raknefne! Glad to see that your campaign is getting the attention it deserves, you were pessimistic earlier . Maybe I can try it again on impossible , when you are done with changes. Meanwhile I'm ready with the translation of my mod for Warriors of the North, but maybe I'll wait a bit for the people to enjoy your first

Last edited by jorko80; Yesterday at 01:11 PM.
Old Today, 05:25 AM
Approved Member

Thx jorko80! Didn't u play Trent before? Can u recall the difficulty late compared to the start? Don't think of me just release, I'd be happy to play something myself after working w Trent for so long. I probably don't play to the end, I rarely do even in Trent.

About two new skills for 1.53, I will make them a refuced skill else it will be too unbalanced. Either choosecounter attack w just one level and one retal or archmage skill w 10% reduce leadership f magic units. U don't get the skill before midgame after a quest if u can fullfil it... Also their is a chance u don't get the quest at all. There will be no prereg to the skills