1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 12:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE-OF-ACES View Post

I just think those who make the unfounded negative comments don't realize how much damage they can have
LOL! So now all negative comments are unfounded? You just keep exposing yourself for everyone that your opinions are fool-hardy and not to be taken seriously. Or are you suggesting just Tree's comments were unfounded. Tree's comments were usually spot on and that's why it ruffled your feathers so much and forced you to create a counter-attack to try and "save the good name of COD". lol....pathetic
Old 04-24-2012, 01:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
CASE TWO in point ^^
Let's clear up who this game might suit. If your one of those wacky individuals that thinks that your game should work after 7 years of development and a year after purchase, then your best bet is to pass on this one for now. If you decide to purchase this alpha, then you must swear an oath to spend all of your time here at the forums (since you can't play anyway) seeking out those posts that speak the truth about the sim and start a flame war.(ie: Ace, David etc.).
Old 04-24-2012, 02:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force10 View Post
LOL! So now all negative comments are unfounded?
He didn't say that. Saying "I just think those who make the unfounded negative comments don't realize how much damage they can have" is NOT the same as saying "all negative comments are unfounded". It's not even close. The fact that you're saying they're the same would indicate that you don't really care what he said. You're just trolling.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force10 View Post
LOL! So now all negative comments are unfounded?
Take a deep breath..

Count to 10..

And than re-read what I said

As you are reading what I said, again

Take note that I did NOT say 'all negative comments are unfounded'

What I did say is 'those who make the unfounded negative comments'

Big difference

If your still confused after the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th re-read feel free to PM me and I can try and clear up the difference in what I actully said and what you think I said

Deal?

Last edited by ACE-OF-ACES; 04-24-2012 at 02:44 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendo65 View Post
Right behind you Aces! Right on. Free the Tree one! Free the Tree One!

Justice for Tree!

Join our campaign.
Take a deep breath..

Count to 10..

And than re-read what I said

As you are reading what I said, again

Take note that I did NOT say 'Tree is inocent'

What I did say is 'if you want to belive Tree is inocent! Be my guest!'

Big difference

If your still confused after the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th re-read feel free to PM me and I can try and clear up the difference in what I actully said and what you think I said

Deal?

Last edited by ACE-OF-ACES; 04-24-2012 at 02:43 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hayward View Post
He didn't say that. Saying "I just think those who make the unfounded negative comments don't realize how much damage they can have" is NOT the same as saying "all negative comments are unfounded". It's not even close. The fact that you're saying they're the same would indicate that you don't really care what he said. You're just trolling.
Wheuu!

Thanks David!

I mean I know my grammar is not the best

But, even I thought what I said there was clear..

Thus I suspect Force10 is just a little amped up and got all giddy when he thought he found something due to his quick read..

Or maybe he is trying to spin it?

If so, nice try Force10 but no sale!!

Seems to be a lot of reading comprehension problems going round!

Last edited by ACE-OF-ACES; 04-24-2012 at 02:43 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:25 AM

Enough guys take it offline or not at all...
i7 3930K @ 5Ghz AC Kryos Silver WB - Asus Rampage IV Extreme - 4way SLI 3GB GTX 580 Aquagrafx WB - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4 x GTX 360 rads w/ 24 x CM fans & shrouds - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Horizon XL-ATX Case - 2 x Koolance 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 pumps - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD Nv Surround
Old 04-24-2012, 03:26 AM
XL5

Quote:
AGAIN
YOU ARE NEW HERE
GIVE IT SIX MONTHS
And see if you still feel the same
Take your pills man...Cool it down...Tree will be back..I know you miss him, but be patient....
And why would I think diffently in six months ? You are what you are and certainly not about to change unless maturity can be bought cheap ....
From day 1 of my new arrival here I spotted the bullies ...In fact, Tree was nice and polite. You were not. And you are still being an a$$... Now if you think I will change my mind based on the fact that you are pissed off by the guy and that I eventually will be too .... no chance. You need to get over it and leave the people alone...Especially after such a long time, like you said...Put all the whiners you despite so much on the ignore list and get a life.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:28 AM
Approved Member

If you want to continue this discussion, lets heed what the mod said and feel free to PM me
Old 04-24-2012, 03:43 AM

As the original Op is now banned is see no reason to keep this thread open. If you want to continue your arguments do it privately in a civilized manner.

I just need to remind you that you can still be given infractions or banned for breaking rules even in PMs.
i7 3930K @ 5Ghz AC Kryos Silver WB - Asus Rampage IV Extreme - 4way SLI 3GB GTX 580 Aquagrafx WB - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4 x GTX 360 rads w/ 24 x CM fans & shrouds - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Horizon XL-ATX Case - 2 x Koolance 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 pumps - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD Nv Surround
Closed Thread