1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 08-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternjaeger II View Post
David, I really do pity you. Obviously you live a very sad life, and if you behave like this out there a very lonely too I might add. Many members here have contributed to this forum in constructive ways, you really haven't, all you have done so far is starting silly arguments with people and taking positions just for the sake of it.

Your trolling behaviour has surfaced in many occasions, but in the very trollish nature of yours, you just never go over the line because you know you'd get banned. People like you live for this, it's a sad but undeniable truth.. all I wanted to say is that maybe you should make a step back and re-think your attitude, maybe you might find out that there are even constructive ways of being part of a community.
My attitude isn't the one which needs rethinking. I'm just enjoying the banjo music.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hayward View Post
I'm not trying to be nice. I am being quite blunt. I'm sick of the constant and relentless whining. The complaining about things that have already been reported by those very same people. I'm sick of the threads asking Luthier for an update. I'm sick of the polls asking Luthier for an update.

Judging by the banjo post, I am not alone.
Nobody is making troubles here, the mods are here to keep this place clean. If all this is making you sick than you can just point your browser somewhere else. It's easy... www.disney.com
Old 08-01-2011, 04:09 PM

Guys, he's a troll, if he can cause trouble,get people banned, and posts locked, he's happy.
Check his posts.How many are helpful in any way, or helping other people, or even talking about CoD?
The worse thing you can do to him is ignore him, don't bite, and don't feed him.Just ignore him, and one day a mod will cotton on to what he is doing and he will be gone.

Q6600 @ 2.4 / 4 GB ddr2 / GTX285 1 gb gfx / W7 64
Whiners to fanboys in one move, who'd a thought it!

Last edited by JG52Uther; 08-01-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by albx View Post
If all this is making you sick than you can just point your browser somewhere else. It's easy... www.disney.com
You're the one constantly complaining about this GAME and the lack of dev updates. If it bothers you that much you might want to take your own advice.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
You're the one constantly complaining about this GAME and the lack of dev updates. If it bothers you that much you might want to take your own advice.
should I report this or should I ignore you? the second choice.... and yes JG52Uther, I agree with you...

pheraps... can you point me some recent posts where I'm complaining?

Last edited by albx; 08-01-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albx View Post
should I report this or should I ignore you? the second choice.... and yes JG52Uther, I agree with you...

pheraps... can you point me some recent posts where I'm complaining?
albx, lascialo perdere, e' evidente che e' un troll del cavolo, ora proviamo a farlo bannare, cosi' magari la capisce una volta per tutte.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternjaeger II View Post
albx, lascialo perdere, e' evidente che e' un troll del cavolo, ora proviamo a farlo bannare, cosi' magari la capisce una volta per tutte.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Approved Member

Good luck with that plan! I'm sure once I am banned Luthier will stop mocking you and give you all the progress reports that you are hoping for.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Good luck with that plan! I'm sure once I am banned Luthier will stop mocking you and give you all the progress reports that you are hoping for.
Yes, he will. Or maybe not, truth is that hopefully you won't be here to see it, but it's not a problem, cos you don't care about updates, do you?
Old 08-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojet View Post
Guys!

Enjoy today, because tomorrow may never come...
Smiley anyone?
I'm touching my..... something....