1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 10-17-2008, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r45hnu View Post
yep ... awesome game

stopped playing WoW because of it and that means something
Haha, I'm playing this because I CANT play WoW right now, I can't afford the monthly cost! Although I feel like I got jipped on this game, it was at Walmart in a slot that said $19.95, after purchasing it was actually $49.95! OUCH, never would have bought it if I'd known it was that much, but... as you can see I didn't take it back and I am enjoying playing it. Heck, the battles take so freaking long I can set it on autocombat and clean the house for 10-15 minutes!
Old 11-06-2008, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by megakill View Post
Sorry for that. Looks like this would be the third game we produced that will make some people get a divorce for playing too much. IL-2, Space Rangers2, now KB
Yeah, tell me about it. Luckily my husband is an even bigger gamer than I am, he's sitting ~5 feet away from me playing a game now! Now excuse me, I have to get back to playing King's Bounty!
Old 12-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Approved Member

KB is addictive (at least for me) but as it is single player - one can freely pause the game, save and quit nearly anytime (not in battle, "Just not now honey, can't you see I need 5 more turns to smash that damn black dragons?" type of "not now")... so I would not worry for players personal life - it won't suffer
Old 12-04-2008, 05:00 PM

I am a happy camper: got the game 2 days before my boss announced that i'm about to go on holidays until 22 december Then I will HAVE to work, becaue nobody else will (merry christmas to me, sitting alone in the office hehe ). Until then: fireball time!
Too much KB wil make you running from ghosts and skeletons in your dreams

Last edited by YENKO; 12-04-2008 at 05:02 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Approved Member

That reminds me on my first Christmass at my work - nearly no calls (it was hotline / tech support) so we played multiplayer Disciples II ... no Boss around, and if she came - we didn't care too much (we had best results anyway, whe could do what we wanted) ... on 24th DEC I had three calls -> cca 40 minutes together, the rest was well paid play time !