1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 07-20-2008, 09:58 PM

Default Time Limit

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but I couldnt find it on the KB:TL main page. The old Sega Genesis version of King Bounty was great, but you had a certain amount of time in which to find all the artifacts to unlock the map and take down the 'main' castle. Time limits arent really popular with gamers today, so I was wondering if KB:TL is going to have a time limit (I believe it was a number of days limit in the older verion). Thanks!
Old 07-20-2008, 11:14 PM

There's no time limit as in the old King's Bounty, but the time you take will affect the final score, should you care about that.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:55 PM

I don't care about the final score at all, thats not why I play. It was just kind of a hassle in the old version to have only 900 days (on easy) to explore everything. And if KB:TL is as massive as they say, then a time limit seems laughable. It's good to know that they wont have one. Its a sign that the company knows what gamers want now, and can adapt thier games to it.