1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-13-2009, 10:10 PM
KENWORTH KENWORTH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: littlerock,ar
Posts: 142
Default i wanna see your truck

i know most of you dont play 18 wos and some do i just started it up today and i wanted to see you guys trucks ingame heres my from alh with my trailer
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1708/irt.png

Last edited by KENWORTH; 06-13-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-13-2009, 10:31 PM
Freak Of Nature's Avatar
Freak Of Nature Freak Of Nature is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENWORTH View Post
i know most of you dont play 18 wos and some do i just started it up today and i wanted to see you guys trucks ingame heres my from alh with my trailer
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1708/irt.png
Well this is not 18 Wos but....
http://www.biteplius.lt/lt/2club.clu...1-=(1934746659

On the bottom is written in lithuanian: Your competitor has just arrived, hury up
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-13-2009, 11:15 PM
KENWORTH KENWORTH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: littlerock,ar
Posts: 142
Default

nice truck
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Azabache Azabache is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Well this is not 18 Wos but....
http://www.biteplius.lt/lt/2club.clu...1-=(1934746659

On the bottom is written in lithuanian: Your competitor has just arrived, hury up

The truck icon next to the fuel level on the right, does it tell you the condition of the truck? -it also appears on Rig'n'Roll screen shots
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-14-2009, 01:06 PM
Freak Of Nature's Avatar
Freak Of Nature Freak Of Nature is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azabache View Post
The truck icon next to the fuel level on the right, does it tell you the condition of the truck? -it also appears on Rig'n'Roll screen shots
Yes it does
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-14-2009, 09:47 PM
KENWORTH KENWORTH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: littlerock,ar
Posts: 142
Default

shhhh this trailer has many many lights http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2361/trailer.png
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-15-2009, 10:05 PM
Qwx Qwx is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Posts: 71
Default

First KENWORTH's screenshot is so nice... :] I suddenly feel urge to give 18 wos a try.

And second... Maybe Coca-Cola trailer? :} Holydays are coming, holydays are coming...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-16-2009, 03:26 AM
KENWORTH KENWORTH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: littlerock,ar
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwx View Post
First KENWORTH's screenshot is so nice... :] I suddenly feel urge to give 18 wos a try.

And second... Maybe Coca-Cola trailer? :} Holydays are coming, holydays are coming...
lol the 2nd trailer is the office trailer for like the weather people how they set up offices in different states
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Qwx Qwx is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Posts: 71
Default

Oh . Ok, 10-4 :}
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-03-2009, 06:09 AM
Fearless Fearless is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Modesto, CA
Posts: 4
Default

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/fearlessnxo1/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:48 PM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.