1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-03-2011, 06:33 AM
crap games crap games is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3
Default

i just got the game myself off of steam and it runs just fine on win 7 64 bit, must be something wrong with you guys computers.
  #12  
Old 10-03-2011, 07:49 AM
ShawnK116 ShawnK116 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 160
Default pfft

Quote:
Originally Posted by crap games View Post
i just got the game myself off of steam and it runs just fine on win 7 64 bit, must be something wrong with you guys computers.
not a issue with their computers,issue with 1c bad coding and over all production of the game. you name says it all your just a troll and what you write as your second post tops it off.
we KNOW the game is crap atm. we don't need some retard that no one here knows with a stupid name making dumb comments.
  #13  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:06 AM
Sneaksie Sneaksie is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
not a issue with their computers,issue with 1c bad coding and over all production of the game. you name says it all your just a troll and what you write as your second post tops it off.
we KNOW the game is crap atm. we don't need some retard that no one here knows with a stupid name making dumb comments.
And who you are exactly to speak on behalf of 'we' and call other members trolls? You don't like the game, fine, but it does not entitle you to insult other members or act like some self-proclaimed deputy of community. Another offensive comment like this and we'll not see you here anymore.
  #14  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:26 AM
Sneaksie Sneaksie is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 824
Default

It seems there are two separate issues occur for some users while starting the game:

1) Crash during/after the intro movie
2) Infinite (?) loading of a track

We passed the info about this to the developers and they are trying to determine possible causes and fix these issues. In the meantime, in most cases first one may be circumvented by not watching the intro videos (just hit Esc several times to skip movies or disable them by deleting or renaming Movies folder in Steam\steamapps\common\off-road drive\PP3WorkGame). To find the cause of the second one, please post here the contents of your Launch.log file which is located in My Documents\My Games\PP3\PP3WorkGame\Logs if your game shows loading screen and does not finish it.

Thank you for purchasing the game, the developers will try to eradicate all the issues as soon as possible.
  #15  
Old 10-03-2011, 01:27 PM
SuzukiSamurai
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
And who you are exactly to speak on behalf of 'we' and call other members trolls? You don't like the game, fine, but it does not entitle you to insult other members or act like some self-proclaimed deputy of community. Another offensive comment like this and we'll not see you here anymore.
Lol, Sneaksie, he was just pointing that there are errors and mistakes in the coding, there is nothing wrong with all these people their computers. I would post the same comment. It is stupid to say their is something wrong with all these people their computer.
The game is pretty bad at the moment, lag, bugs, glitches, not starting... But I'm sure you guys will make some mods to make it just fine. And please make a mod where we don't have to race for once. I hate these racing games. You didn't put free roam in it but at least give us something where we don't need to race.
  #16  
Old 10-03-2011, 01:33 PM
luke gr luke gr is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 67
Default

Don't want to set this thread on fire guys, but how come
some having no problems at all and some can't even start the game???
I mean, the game runs perfect on my pc -no problems, lags, freezes, e.t.c.-
but I have read many serious problems at others.

How could this be explained? Funny thing Is, that some people,
with more powerful systems than mine, are having those problems.

Last edited by luke gr; 10-03-2011 at 01:36 PM.
  #17  
Old 10-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Nike-it's Avatar
Nike-it Nike-it is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke gr View Post
Don't want to set this thread on fire guys, but how come
some having no problems at all and some can't even start the game???
I mean, the game runs perfect on my pc -no problems, lags, freezes, e.t.c.-
but I have read many serious problems at others.

How could this be explained? Funny thing Is, that some people,
with more powerful systems than mine, are having those problems.
There are pretty many reasons why the game can run differently even on same configuration. The OS, drivers, different software working together with the game and so on can affect the performance, so most cases are unique. Still Off-road Drive have several general issues which we wish will be solved and fixed ASAP.
__________________
  #18  
Old 10-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Aero Aero is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Posts: 11
Thumbs up

Woah don't set my thread ablaze.

it's cool you guys are working on a fix. I never expected it to be perfect but it's a relief when you say it's being fixed.

I mean come on, look at black ops, that was unplayable when it came out.

L4D was delayed a day on release.

Stuff happens.


Thanks for replying admins.
  #19  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:13 PM
ShawnK116 ShawnK116 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 160
Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai View Post
Lol, Sneaksie, he was just pointing that there are errors and mistakes in the coding, there is nothing wrong with all these people their computers. I would post the same comment. It is stupid to say their is something wrong with all these people their computer.
The game is pretty bad at the moment, lag, bugs, glitches, not starting... But I'm sure you guys will make some mods to make it just fine. And please make a mod where we don't have to race for once. I hate these racing games. You didn't put free roam in it but at least give us something where we don't need to race.
thank you for agreeing, I'm not being a "deputy" or whatever stating facts..
truth hurts.. every one faces it at some time...
WHERE did i ever say " i don"t like the game"
its called constructive criticism. there are issues .period. WE( THE BUYERS) point them out then go DAYS if not MONTHS before getting responses(speaking about during the RUSSIAN demo, not taking the time to make a english demo for english buyers,but that is a different story all together..)
if you admin wanna make threats then take the time and go to the beginning and see how many times we asked questions ,made request or general comments to wait for weeks before you would make a response.and then you might understand why people are feeling the way they do.
and oh i am so sorry that i told a guy it has nothing to do with a pc.. its the work from 1c at fault. must have hurt ya feeling .sorry....
ps ..Proxies WEEEEeeeeee
Pss how many times have i helped ppl with different issues and stuff prior to game release..plenty.. and even after game release if i found a solution to a issue i told it..

Last edited by ShawnK116; 10-03-2011 at 08:15 PM.
  #20  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:50 PM
SuzukiSamurai
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
thank you for agreeing, I'm not being a "deputy" or whatever stating facts..
truth hurts.. every one faces it at some time...
WHERE did i ever say " i don"t like the game"
its called constructive criticism. there are issues .period. WE( THE BUYERS) point them out then go DAYS if not MONTHS before getting responses(speaking about during the RUSSIAN demo, not taking the time to make a english demo for english buyers,but that is a different story all together..)
if you admin wanna make threats then take the time and go to the beginning and see how many times we asked questions ,made request or general comments to wait for weeks before you would make a response.and then you might understand why people are feeling the way they do.
and oh i am so sorry that i told a guy it has nothing to do with a pc.. its the work from 1c at fault. must have hurt ya feeling .sorry....
ps ..Proxies WEEEEeeeeee
Pss how many times have i helped ppl with different issues and stuff prior to game release..plenty.. and even after game release if i found a solution to a issue i told it..
And troll is an official word that excist in every dictionary, and it is not really offensive.

Last edited by SuzukiSamurai; 10-03-2011 at 08:56 PM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 AM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.