1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 03-31-2020, 06:18 PM
Approved Member

Default BZG2 Bombsight HE111 H2 question

Have IL1946 dwnld from steam ver 4.134. Sim works fine so far. However, I have Realistic Bombsight turned off on Difficulty Settings for simplified version.
When I go thru the Sight process the open triangle will not move after I hit the Sight Automation key which indicates ON on the screen. The minute I move the dual triangles for the next step the Sight Automation indicates its off. Tried everything and it wont correct. Any suggestions. Works well when Realistic Bombsight is turned on.

Last edited by Sackman; 03-31-2020 at 09:02 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM
Approved Member

I hope this will help (from 4.13 guide) :

Quote:
4.13 patch includes a new difficulty option called "Realistic Bombing". When the option is enabled, all the bombsights function as described above. Since the new sights can be little difficult to master, we have included a simplified bombing mode. When the "Realistic Bombing" option is turned off, all the bombsights will always have the correct alt & speed inputs automatically. So bombardier don't need to care about speed or alt and he can simply concentrate putting the bomber on correct course and releasing the bombs when target is under crosshair.

Bombsight elevation angle controls still work normally, so bombardier needs to start the bombsight automation normally with Norden & Lotfe. With rest of the sights bombardier needs to set the fixed bomb angle manually. Pressing the bombsight automation key will immediately set the correct angle. This applies to BZG-2, OPB-1, OBP-2 & Type 90 sights.