1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 06-12-2019, 06:09 PM
Approved Member

Having a game with Warrior on Impossible with verison Halfmoon 1.3, but:

1. Pegasus Maiden is OP: The talent 'Gift' with 2 charges that gives extra charge on allied talents, for instance Paladins etc is very very strong. I have an army with Inquisitor, Warrior Maiden, Pegaus Maiden and Polar Bears; I can give Warrior Maiden extra gift so it can resurrect, seems very strong.

2. Warrior Maiden's talent North Adjudgement doesnt seem to work (ice shell on enemy).

3. Hunter (orc race): is it normal when he casts talent 'pet' 2nd time, that he can cast untop of existing summoned pet? He can't cast other places, I think I recall it would summon a new stack of pet and erase old one if it was on the battlefield.

4. txt info bottom screen about hunter's pet, text bug: [cpn_hunter_pet] NF

5. on mountain in Debir I found a map scroll that said something like 'n> ice_prison', but didnt get any scroll, could it be that it is the Iceprison scroll from Rune Magic in WotN that is bugged? I didnt have any scrolls in spell book afterwards neither in normal scrolls or the strong scrolls (forgot name, like Titans Armor etc). I'm not sure of the first 'n>' couldnt really read the strange text, only 'ice_prison'.

6. Warrior skill to the bottom left is unclear what it gives: Says at lvl1 it gives 10% chance of double damage, how much crit etc does it give, the same ? Anyway, it sounds OP.... if so then maybe halved in bonus...

Last edited by raknefne; 06-12-2019 at 08:37 PM.