1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 05-24-2017, 05:43 PM
aristobal aristobal is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 117
Default

What to do with Royal Prison Guard located underground of Hrasken?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 05-27-2017, 07:11 PM
aristobal aristobal is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 117
Default

So, I am on 12 lvl, got Pnelve map, att-29, def-26, int-15
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 05-27-2017, 08:00 PM
raknefne raknefne is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 361
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristobal View Post
What to do with Royal Prison Guard located underground of Hrasken?
He is just scenarie, same some other places like on Hopland with pirates, and on Fryseland (Polar bears, Ice spiders, ice dragon). If you have played the other big Mod out there, Red Sand, you see the same.

We are working on an update v. 1.1 - I intent to lower the chances a bit on getting Int/att/def/mana/rage instead of skills after leveling up. Just a bit.
Also adjusting the growth of enemies, seems the growth is lower in v. 1.0 than the test version since we changed the growth system by avoiding growth when clicking on enemies. That is fixed along with other stuff. I'll make a list of changes. For all non-map-changes current games can be continued. Map changes which are few and only minors will only work in new games when using v. 1.1.

Last edited by raknefne; 05-27-2017 at 08:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 05-30-2017, 02:33 PM
Ethric Ethric is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 2
Default A problem or two

Hi. Found your mod other mod and hoped over to this one once you released it. Looking good so far but have a question or two (they might be bugs on my end).

First one. How do I get my subclass in this one. seen posts saying you get the like the other mod. I'm guessing it's Arturok I need to talk to as he's right next to where I load in but he doe's nothing. Load's up a empty shop screen. Also seen he's supposed to make a building but doesn't do that either.

Secondly. The rage skill round attack crashes straight to desktop when used. Makes the game a bit more difficult.

Not sure how to get screen shots for this to help. I'm guessing I'm installing it wrong somehow but it's just a extract to the right place so...

Anyhow great mod. Hope to see more from you two. Last one I had no problems with.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 05-30-2017, 03:34 PM
raknefne raknefne is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethric View Post
Hi. Found your mod other mod and hoped over to this one once you released it. Looking good so far but have a question or two (they might be bugs on my end).

First one. How do I get my subclass in this one. seen posts saying you get the like the other mod. I'm guessing it's Arturok I need to talk to as he's right next to where I load in but he doe's nothing. Load's up a empty shop screen. Also seen he's supposed to make a building but doesn't do that either.

Secondly. The rage skill round attack crashes straight to desktop when used. Makes the game a bit more difficult.

Not sure how to get screen shots for this to help. I'm guessing I'm installing it wrong somehow but it's just a extract to the right place so...

Anyhow great mod. Hope to see more from you two. Last one I had no problems with.
THE SUBCLASS HERO: It is the choice you make with Arturok before you can go exploring, like the Apprentice, Berserker Hero etc., it is still warrior/mage/paladin, but easch have 5-6 starting statistic, most of them as in the Hylfire Mod.

The Round Attack skill: In this mod you get it at level 4, and it doesn't sound you have reached so far yet - there must be something in the installation. Follow info at the top of this thread, it says how to install. We also haven't seen any bugs with round attack. When you extract the downloaded files, it is VERY IMPORTANT, you have either deleted or renamed the old wotn directory, else it will overwrite and make plenty of bugs...
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 05-30-2017, 06:30 PM
Erkilmarl Erkilmarl is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 125
Default

Yup, I'm at level 10 now and the new islands have mostly very weak or weak armies. I am waiting for the update.

The beginning of the mod can be very hard: I had to quit one game (at normal level!) where all the remaining armies on Bongbong land were very strong and capable of wiping my army out. In another try I would have had to do the same, had I not found a Jarl's Helmet and the extra 200 leadership from there. But that's okay, that's what I like here.

I got once stuck during a battle. I suspect that the problem was with the gold pile (created by the Valkyrie) and the Cannon unit beside it, but I didn't explore it further. I'll check this out if I have a chance later.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 05-31-2017, 04:21 AM
raknefne raknefne is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
Yup, I'm at level 10 now and the new islands have mostly very weak or weak armies. I am waiting for the update.

The beginning of the mod can be very hard: I had to quit one game (at normal level!) where all the remaining armies on Bongbong land were very strong and capable of wiping my army out. In another try I would have had to do the same, had I not found a Jarl's Helmet and the extra 200 leadership from there. But that's okay, that's what I like here.

I got once stuck during a battle. I suspect that the problem was with the gold pile (created by the Valkyrie) and the Cannon unit beside it, but I didn't explore it further. I'll check this out if I have a chance later.
Until v. 1.1 then you can try sailing between maps 5-8 times, that increases numbers as far as I remember.... we only need to fix the Scary Abodimation companion then version 1.1 is ready for upload. I asked Terroin, he is not 100% sure the enemy growth fix in 1.1 will work on saved games. Most changes in the mod is items, and they work immediately. We have added text info on all Upgradable items, so you can see what they can develop to.

About getting stuck with valkyrie: Can you remember which map and which area? It could be the arena info about valkyrie. If it is you can just return to windows and back to the game and it continues. We had some troubles with Fryseland, is it that map? If it is this bug, it is very easy to fix.

Item upgrade: Any comments on upgrading items? Too easy or still too difficult? Being able to upgrade som items from level 7 is ok IMO since it is shorter games.

Tough starts: I can have tough starts on impossible too, but it is somehow manageable for me since I know the game, so with experience of the mod it will help (ofc in some games patience is needed until level 4). Also we have added a bigger reward from Skillix, often experience to level faster. From level 4 it is easier with round attack.


Let us know about bugs or balances (units, items etc) since we're wrapping up the version 1.1 now.

Last edited by raknefne; 05-31-2017 at 05:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 05-31-2017, 09:30 AM
aristobal aristobal is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 117
Default

I start to upgrade some my items at 10 lvl. And yes, I met more often easy armies.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 05-31-2017, 06:45 PM
Erkilmarl Erkilmarl is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 125
Default

Upgrading items at level 10: Steel Band and Kerian Shoes felt a bit easy, whereas Comander's Cloak was hard enough.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 06-01-2017, 06:17 AM
raknefne raknefne is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
Upgrading items at level 10: Steel Band and Kerian Shoes felt a bit easy, whereas Comander's Cloak was hard enough.
Perhaps increase the fight for Kerian Shoes, they have a big bonus, while keep it for Steel Band, which has a lower bonus.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.