1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Performance threads

Performance threads All discussions about CoD performnce

Old 02-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Approved Member

Default Affinity Mask?

Hello,I've finally bought the English version of CoD after buying the Russian version when the game first arrived.Ive been away for along time but The English version is stuttering Badly.

I seem to remember a tweak to add Affinity Mask to run on all CPU cores,Is this tweak still valid?THX
Quad @4.1GHz
8GIg DDR2 Ram
GTX580

Patrick
Old 02-19-2012, 10:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badaboom View Post
Hello,I've finally bought the English version of CoD after buying the Russian version when the game first arrived.Ive been away for along time but The English version is stuttering Badly.

I seem to remember a tweak to add Affinity Mask to run on all CPU cores,Is this tweak still valid?THX
Quad @4.1GHz
8GIg DDR2 Ram
GTX580
Hi badaboom
From what I have seen, this issue was fixed with one of the first patches. Also check out the optimization thread.. or look in Artros sig for help with optimizing the game

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit/AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 B50 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 2gig/8gigs of RipJaw 1600
Old 02-19-2012, 10:59 PM
Approved Member

Did you disable the epilepsy filter and turn off ssao? Make sure you not running original textures, as they are huge.. and actually a higher than the high setting.

Also check your NVIDIA driver settings (control panel/ manage 3d settings. Make sure it is set to single display mode. They are set to multi display by default.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit/AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 B50 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 2gig/8gigs of RipJaw 1600

Last edited by Ribbs67; 02-19-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:47 PM
Approved Member

Fantastic Ribbs,I very much Appreciate the help.Cheers to you and Happy Hunting!

Patrick