1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games.

Old 05-14-2011, 03:27 AM

Default Campaign bug, realism options

I'm flying the RAF campaign with CEM and temp effects turned on.

I had some friends round tonight, and one of 'em ended up doing some quick missions. I turned CEM and temp effects off for him.

Later, after they'd gone, I continued the campaign, and although I'd enabled the CEM and temp effects under options, CEM wouldn't work at all, while temp effects did and I cooked the engine nicely. Not even checking the options, restarting the game and checking the options again could get CEM to work for the next two missions.

Then, for some funky reason, I ended up in a 110 and every thing was right again, even when I changed back to the spit.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:36 AM

This happened to me once too. I restarted CoD a couple of times to no avail. In the end I had to reboot the computer before I was able to fly with CEM working again.