1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #401  
Old 05-20-2011, 05:37 PM
luthier luthier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARGH View Post
Luthier, the dedicated rendering core to double our fps......when???
We spent forever doing the blasted true full screen mode. Back to that task now - no ETA quite yet.

We did unload a bunch more stuff into other cores already though. It will obviously only lead to performance improvement if you have more than two cores, and if you haven't manually set your processaffinity in the conf.ini.
  #402  
Old 05-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Ze-Jamz Ze-Jamz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: On your six!!
Posts: 2,302
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luthier View Post
We spent forever doing the blasted true full screen mode. Back to that task now - no ETA quite yet.

We did unload a bunch more stuff into other cores already though. It will obviously only lead to performance improvement if you have more than two cores, and if you haven't manually set your processaffinity in the conf.ini.
Can you remind me what the original setting was for the affinity mask was..it was the only thing i touched in the conf file before this last retail patch
  #403  
Old 05-20-2011, 05:44 PM
luthier luthier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-Jamz View Post
Can you remind me what the original setting was for the affinity mask was..it was the only thing i touched in the conf file before this last retail patch
Just comment it out with a ; I think.
  #404  
Old 05-20-2011, 05:54 PM
Jaws2002 Jaws2002 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 851
Default

Thank you very much Luthier for the hard work.

I have a question about this:

Quote:
* Propellor visuals are now tied to epilepsy filter settings applicable regions.
I'm in Canada. Does this mean that i can get the original prop visuals when i disable the epilepsy filter, or is this option only available for the Russian version?

Thank you.
  #405  
Old 05-20-2011, 05:56 PM
Kankkis Kankkis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Turku, Finland
Posts: 584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luthier View Post
We spent forever doing the blasted true full screen mode. Back to that task now - no ETA quite yet.

We did unload a bunch more stuff into other cores already though. It will obviously only lead to performance improvement if you have more than two cores, and if you haven't manually set your processaffinity in the conf.ini.
Luthier, what this means?

Propellor visuals are now tied to epilepsy filter settings applicable regions.

Edit:
Sniped
  #406  
Old 05-20-2011, 06:01 PM
warbirds warbirds is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 57
Default

Yes I would give up stuff just to have the orginal propeller visuals. Any chance of that?
  #407  
Old 05-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Ze-Jamz Ze-Jamz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: On your six!!
Posts: 2,302
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luthier View Post
Just comment it out with a ; I think.
Ahhh of course ..doh
  #408  
Old 05-20-2011, 06:07 PM
luthier luthier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws2002 View Post
I'm in Canada. Does this mean that i can get the original prop visuals when i disable the epilepsy filter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankkis View Post
Propellor visuals are now tied to epilepsy filter settings applicable regions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbirds View Post
Yes I would give up stuff just to have the orginal propeller visuals. Any chance of that?
Yes, yes, and yes. Original props are back with the minipatch if your epilepsy filter is disabled.

Last edited by luthier; 05-20-2011 at 06:11 PM.
  #409  
Old 05-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Kankkis Kankkis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Turku, Finland
Posts: 584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luthier View Post
Yes, yes, and yes. Original props are back with the minipatch if your epilepsy filter is disabled.
Thanks for the answers Luthier.
  #410  
Old 05-20-2011, 06:22 PM
addman's Avatar
addman addman is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Vasa, Finland
Posts: 1,592
Default

Sorry to be a naghag luthier but do you have any plans of fixing the "shaking stuka after take-off bug"? It only happens after take-off in singleplayer mode but not in multiplayer, both on full real. It doesn't stop vibrating it is quite annoying when flying the stuka offline.
__________________
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 AM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.