1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Men of War > GEM Editor

GEM Editor All information about MoW map editor

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-15-2009, 02:17 PM
Cribban Cribban is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1
Default No editor for steam?

So I bought MoW over steam (love the game!) and I've been playing for awhile now. So yesterday I feelt like trying out the editor and make a map, here's where I ran into something strange.... The editor is nowhere to be found? I read somewhere that it ships with the game, is that right? Or is it that steam users get left out?

Sorry if this has been posted elsewere
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Oliongo Oliongo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribban View Post
So I bought MoW over steam (love the game!) and I've been playing for awhile now. So yesterday I feelt like trying out the editor and make a map, here's where I ran into something strange.... The editor is nowhere to be found? I read somewhere that it ships with the game, is that right? Or is it that steam users get left out?

Sorry if this has been posted elsewere
I have the same problem, i bought the game on steam but map editor is no were to be found.
Please help quick

Oliongo
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-17-2009, 10:35 PM
Gabe123 Gabe123 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4
Default

Hi, just thought I'd chime in and say that I also have this same problem. I've looked all around in the men of war and steam folders and cannot find mow_editor.exe anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Morgoth Morgoth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UK Royal Leamington Spa
Posts: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe123 View Post
Hi, just thought I'd chime in and say that I also have this same problem. I've looked all around in the men of war and steam folders and cannot find mow_editor.exe anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
LOL all you guys buying the steam version,laughing at us who bought the D2D version,hehe,now we have something to laugh at,cos we got the editor straight away with D2D version lol.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-21-2009, 02:20 AM
SuchIsLife SuchIsLife is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
LOL all you guys buying the steam version,laughing at us who bought the D2D version,hehe,now we have something to laugh at,cos we got the editor straight away with D2D version lol.
But the difference is we will get the editor and our problems will be solved. You will still have the same issues with D2D for a long time to come,
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-21-2009, 06:45 AM
Nike-it's Avatar
Nike-it Nike-it is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,390
Exclamation GEM editor fot Steam users

GEM editor for steam version is included in the patch (1.11.3).

Last edited by Nike-it; 05-21-2009 at 01:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-21-2009, 10:00 AM
Morgoth Morgoth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UK Royal Leamington Spa
Posts: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
In the attachment you will find the GEM editor, just extract it to MoW folder and run.
Git why didnt you make them wait a week or two like we had to for patch lol.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-21-2009, 01:08 PM
SELER SELER is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3
Default

Die für den Programmstart erforderliche Lizenz ist nicht mehr gültig oder abgelaufen.

Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Softwareanbieter, um die Software upzudaten oder die Lizenz zu erweitern.

-------------

For the start required licnce is not more valid or is expired.

when i start mow_editor...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-21-2009, 06:19 PM
Bilko123 Bilko123 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3
Default

Hi, I have Steam and I can't find the editor.

It's not in the steam directory, or in the tools section of Steam. It's quite unhelpful saying 'It comes with the patch'. How do you access it exactly?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Morgoth Morgoth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UK Royal Leamington Spa
Posts: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilko123 View Post
Hi, I have Steam and I can't find the editor.

It's not in the steam directory, or in the tools section of Steam. It's quite unhelpful saying 'It comes with the patch'. How do you access it exactly?

Thanks.
I would imagine it is in the C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Men of War,folder.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:17 PM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.