1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 04:26 PM

You have to agree?

Honestly even Zorin does not agree with himself.

He wants and update and wants it exactly when it is announced, but he does not want an update at all, if there is none. Now what? There is none, so why play cry baby? - Your requests were met!

Besides, may I remind you that guod from SimHQ, who caused the delay? How could Oleg possibly know that guod announced the interview and then sent him additional questions before he finished the first series of questions?
Old 04-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Tree_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feuerfalke View Post
You have to agree?

Honestly even Zorin does not agree with himself.

He wants and update and wants it exactly when it is announced, but he does not want an update at all, if there is none. Now what? There is none, so why play cry baby? - Your requests were met!

Besides, may I remind you that guod from SimHQ, who caused the delay? How could Oleg possibly know that guod announced the interview and then sent him additional questions before he finished the first series of questions?
I was referring to the update we were told was going to happen from Nike in early February, and also to the SOW website that would hopefully be finished by the end of December. Also i think you completely missed his point, he said why post that there will be an update soon if there isn't going to be one. try and re-read his post and i'm sure you will begin to understand. Probably a language thing.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:06 AM

Okay a full month and a half has come and gone and still silence. The last real update posted on this forum was in December "Development update 2008-12-31"That is three months of silence on a game suposedly coming out this year. It was not even mention in the 2009 Game Developers Conference®.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Approved Member

I suspect something has gone very, very wrong for Maddox Games. This is the behavior of a company in crisis. Certainly not the actions of a thriving company on the verge of something big. Most likely the money has all but run out, and key personel have been lost. I don't expect Maddox Games to survive much beyond the next twelve months if they can't produce anything by then. The numbers are too much against them.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:16 PM
Approved Member

Imaginations running wild, again
Old 04-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtek View Post
Imaginations running wild, again

South Park was funny last night...poor Butters (lol).
Old 04-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Exclamation

Guys, please stop speculating about the update. You all know even better then me that developing such big and complex project as BoB takes a lot of time and strength. If Oleg doesn't place an update, it only means that he has other more important duties. The update will appear sooner or later, so please keep patience and let Oleg make the game as good as possible, in the end he is the main person who is interested in presenting final product of highest quality, which was always a distinguishing feature of IL-2 series.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:53 PM

amen
Old 04-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Approved Member

Well said sir.

Personally speaking, the P-40 could contend on an equal footing with all the types of Messerschmitts, almost to the end of 1943.
~Nikolay Gerasimovitch Golodnikov
Old 04-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Guys, please stop speculating about the update. You all know even better then me that developing such big and complex project as BoB takes a lot of time and strength. If Oleg doesn't place an update, it only means that he has other more important duties. The update will appear sooner or later, so please keep patience and let Oleg make the game as good as possible, in the end he is the main person who is interested in presenting final product of highest quality, which was always a distinguishing feature of IL-2 series.
hear hear
Closed Thread