1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:44 PM

Default need help to win fights against Haas incarnations!

How the hell where you all able to kill all seven haas incarnations? I get slaughtered every time (more or less).
Do you have a “golden strategy” to kill the seven incarnations?

I’m a paladin at level 24 with an army of hunters, unicorns, knights, royal snakes and inquisitors. So i'm not that week.

What is the best strategy to win these fights against the seven incarnations?
Old 10-25-2008, 11:53 PM

Your level is too low. Start cleaning out other places including the pocket castle until you are about level 27~29. Also you might want to start using tier 4 and 5 units exclusively for Haas labyrinth.

Hint: arch-demon works pretty well in late game against dragons
Old 10-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Approved Member

I just finished that area , started with a all demon army sets and added dragons when i could . Spent a LOT of money doing it.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:57 PM

I had both of the elven archers, inquisitors, emerald dragons and griffins and I put them out with relative ease (normal difficulty). The trick was to just have onslaught and take out their dragons and ranged units asap, then stall and resurrect all of my own ones. If any of my own dragons died, inquisitors woke em up (their resurrect was worth about 1300 at that point I think, that's 2 dragons). I found the higher level elves could really lay down a hurt on dragons with dragon arrows. If you can't get all the dragons on the first round, with tactics you can many times move them so enemy dragons cant get to them on round 1.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:22 PM

for me the best strat that i used is a level 3 armageddon and used rage mainly the rockfall. My units where fire dragonflies a lot of them and dragons plus i had an item which gives 20% fire resistance
Old 10-31-2008, 09:09 AM

try to finish the tournament the prize is the dragon sword (+5 attack , 50% attack vs dragons )
use trops that rezist fire (all demons ) , knights (dragon slayer ability ) , horseman and the most powerfull unit in the game the shaman
Old 11-01-2008, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocodil View Post
try to finish the tournament the prize is the dragon sword (+5 attack , 50% attack vs dragons )
use trops that rezist fire (all demons ) , knights (dragon slayer ability ) , horseman and the most powerfull unit in the game the shaman
I disagree, are you using Mage? does that make the shaman more powerful?
Old 11-08-2008, 04:11 AM

Started Hass labyrinth at lvl 27 with knights, demoness, 2 elven archers and black dragon. Although the enemy army rate very strong I manage to win with minimal losess. Sent knight upfront as decoy and kill the dragon ASAP. Using support spell like mass precision, and ability lock. Dragon slayer is vital.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocodil View Post
Shams are great mid game but grow weaker in comparison of other troops.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:34 PM

Screw ranged and them stealing two itemslots that doesen't benefit the rest to do mediocre damage.
I decided on:
Sprites
Lake fairies (see ss)
Dryads (good crowd control and good hp/leadership ratio, these are sacrifised when needed)
Griffins (tank if needed, need buffs to do damage which they normaly don't get)
Archmages (shield)

Most fights tend to be zerg fest and the griffins stand around doing pretty much nothing, passing it's turn in the front with target and mana spring and archmage shield on.

Meanwhile the sprites and fairies roam over the field doing their thing while trying to dodge the lvl5+ (that isn't affected by target)...

In this ss the only buff they had was hell call (+40% firedamage to baseattack). If the fight allows it add in berserk and things get really nasty ;p