1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:49 PM

Default Silver Horn/Elven Crown Morale

Hi everybody!

What are the requirements for the Morale of these items to rise ? I cleared most of lotd, didn't kill a single elf related unit and I had Hunters in my army on which I eventually casted a heal or ress. Still the morale dropped by 3 every battle. It's annoying going to a garrison to "park" the units exceeding my leadership without the crown, supress it, pack the units and travel back to where I'm fighting/questing.

Does it only rise with more elf units ? Does it only rise during battles against dwarves ? I thought at least it will remain killing no elves.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:33 AM

From the translated fan manual:

Elven Crown:
Grows: +1 after each fight.
Falls: -8 in army of the enemy were elves. -4 in army of the hero was undead.

Silver Horn:
Grows: +5 in army of the enemy were dwarves.
Falls: -10 in army of the enemy were elves.

Do you have undead in your army? That would explain the -3 (-4+1), at least for the crown.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:51 AM

Ah, thanks for clearing up. Yes, I do have undead and so the math is correct. +1 not killing elves, -4 having undead = -3 each fight. At least for the crown. Then I just have to deal with it. 1000 Ldr is way to strong to neglect, I rather run to an empty garrison (+reserve slots) than not having the 1k boost ever ^^
The Silver Horn I don't know about. I really didn't kill elves for the last 20-30 fights. The only elves I encountered are those appearing with the gremlins when supressing the items (Dryads, Werewolf Elves, Sprites) so this can't be it. Do Black Unicorns count as of elven origin ? If so then I know. There were a few occasionally in lotd.

Nevertheless, thanks for clearin' up.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:55 AM

I had no undead in my army and i was not killing elves (even having 2 in my army) and crown get out of controll in land of the dead ...
Old 03-29-2009, 12:02 PM
Approved Member

Black unicorns are indeed elven troops.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:31 PM

I had Black Dragons in my army and they pulled down the morale of this item by -3 each fight, although it says on their card that they are neutral. When I removed them it went back to +1. Must be a mistake by the devs, which is why I now use the no morale mod.